This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed

Homey v1.0.2

13»

Comments

• also power cycle the bridge, it is a combination of that fix on hue bridge and the recent rewrite of the hue app 
  • caseda said:
    also power cycle the bridge, it is a combination of that fix on hue bridge and the recent rewrite of the hue app 
    OK, I just got home and did the following:
    - I unplugged the power of the bridge and plugged it back in after a few secconds
    - after all three leds were burning I checked it with the philips hue app on the phone, got connected.
    - I performed a hue app add device (telling me there was no new device)
    - a activated the flow to turn on the light and set the brighness.

no luck, the lights stayed off. The cards in the flow had a green check though.
    New suggestions are welcome
  • Does this update fix the zwave problems users are experiencing with devices stop responding? When can we expect it for stable release?
  • An update:
    I couldn't leave this at the point where it was (close to the garbage bin).
    This morning I tried again to fix this.
    I was able to switch another Hue light with a speech command (so, within a flow). But the lights outside the house were not switching. They were OK, because I could switch the lights with the Philips Hue app.
    The funny thing was that when I went to devices, the Homey saw the correct state of the lights (on/off and brightness). And I could switch them manually.
    So, I removed the lights from the flows and put them back in. And now when I test the flow, the lights are triggered.

This is very weird and hopefully someone can explain this.
  • MennoMenno Member
    edited January 2017
    • Fixed a bug where Z-Wave MultiChannel nodes' Basic Command Class could not be reached 
    Not!

Just tried to install Z-Wave.me dimmer I first removed the old one after I connecting it to homey but at the end I receive the warning Multi Channels Nodes worden opgehaald and then nothing ARGHHHHH this was working for long time. To me it looks like every update some things are fixed and some are killed. This reminds me not to remove something if it's not broken GRRRRRR. 

• casedacaseda Member
    edited January 2017
    @Menno
    it doesn't even have to do with that, the fix is for the specific Command Class, which signal did not send out properly to the module/or from the module.
    at least got nothing to do with inclusion, then that specific command class is not used.

your issue has more to do with too big of a distance, or a not reset properly device.

don't assume the issue is because of a fix that has the same name in it by coincidence 
This discussion has been closed.