This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed

Upgrade to Geek Edition

JaapPeltJaapPelt Member
edited July 2014 in Archive
Hi,
Can I upgrade my Kickstarter backing to a Geek Edition?

Comments

• EmileEmile Administrator, Athom
    I've forwarded your request to Stefan!
  • StefanStefan Member
    Hi Jaap,

Yes you can. Assuming you are Dutch, you can tranfer the difference (10 euros) to NL22INGB0006502698 tnv Athom ovv upgrade to Geek + your mail address.
  • Hi,

I also want to upgrade. I will transfer the money :)
  • I've transfered the money a while ago. Have you received it? My status hasn't changed yet, that's why I'm asking
  • StefanStefan Member
    Hi Edwin,

We have received your money and you are now updated to the Geek version of Homey! (we've also updated your profile).

Best,

Stefan
  • Can you update my profile too. under roles i see the Geek Edition but the SUPER EARLY BIRD version is missing, Thanks.
  • Is it possible to STILL upgrade from nothing/no-backer to "Pledge €399 or more"? :-) This in order to receive first batch (hopefully not a buggy first-bugs batch). I'm curious and interested to do so.
  • Hi Athomey,

Sure, that is possible. I have sent you the details how in a Direct Message ;)

Best,

Stefan
  • Hi Stefan, is it possible to upgrade a "super early bird" backer to the "geek edition"... I am backer #97. Can you give me a DM with the additional costs.
    Thanks!
    Martijn
  • Sent you a DM!
  • Hi,
    Is it possible to upgrade to a geek edition too?

• navoxxnavoxx Member

Hi, Is it possible to upgrade to a geek edition. Preordered and paid via PayPal already including modules.

• StefanStefan Member

@Hollister, Check your DMs, @Navoxx, See your email.

Best,

Stefan

• Hi Stephan, i've send you the 10 euros extra to upgrade to geek edition and my statut is already the same. Have you received the paiement?

Thanks!

Arnaud

• navoxxnavoxx Member

No email yet ? Only received email for Virtual Homey Access ?

Stefan said:
    @Hollister, Check your DMs, @Navoxx, See your email.

Best,

Stefan

• BasPostBasPost Member
    edited July 2015

@Stefan, Is it possible that I can upgrade to a "Geek Edition"

I pre-ordered on the website and paid with Paypal on 09-04-15

Thanks!

• StefanStefan Member

Hi Guys,

Getting the Geek edition is about getting access to virtual Homeys and receiving the wireless transceivers with your Homey to get started on your own projects. @navoxx, what other emails would you like to receive?
    @BasPost, check your DM ;)

Best,

Stefan

• Hi Guys, i would like took take a look @ virtual Homey, upgraded last week to geek edition.
    Haven't received an invitation yet, so could you send me one please?

• Hi Stefan, Emile I have pre-ordered a Homey + modules some time ago now. If I understand correctly this is a so called geek edition. Is it possible to receive an email for access to the virtual Homey?

Thanks.

Bren

• MoekMoek Member

Hi @stefan and @emile ,

If @fuzzybear is correct I guess I'm entitled to an invitation as well. :)
    Can I get an invite for the virtual homey too?

Thx, Moek

• Haven't received my invitation yet either, would love to take a look at the virtual homey

• Me neither.
    But just upgraded and payed 2 weeks ago

I'll invite you all asap!

• Hi Emile, Stefan,

I just transferred €10 for the upgrade to the Geek Edition. Looking forward to the invitation as well.

• heretic1988heretic1988 Member
    edited August 2015

Hello, is still possible for me to upgrade to geek edition? (pre-oredered with paypal)

• Yes, it is, check your DMs ;)

@Freddy, check your email

• Still no invite here :(

• BasPostBasPost Member
    edited August 2015

@Stefan, @Emile, Still no invite here also

• I have a question regarding forum member status, i've purchased the geek edition on sep11. When will my status changed to geek ?

@Michielv we don't have a special status for geeks pre-orders, only for Kickstarter geeks :)

This discussion has been closed.