This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed

Tweakers.net video

Comments

• Very nice!

((You should place one with subtitles, for our English-speaking friends.))
  • Qx5Qx5 Member
    Did you guys upgrade Homey's voice? Sounds really good now!
  • EmileEmile Administrator, Athom
    You can find all the voices you'll be able to use on www.ivona.com
  • I like the "just a sec"-reply :D
  • kriebelkouskriebelkous Member
    edited April 2015
    Me after seeing the first minute of that video :)
  • I just checked the Ivona site for available voices, the Ruben-voice sounds very natural. We should be able to select that one?
    Yup, Ruben will be the default Dutch voice.
  • Yup, Ruben will be the default Dutch voice.
    OMG... "Lotte" sounds terrible! She sounds like my old school teacher... :-)
  • Agreed, not very dynamic voices.
    But I guess there are not like 25 voice vendors which are affordable and usable...
  • Question: @Emile: Can Homey understand what it says itself? I'd be a great commercial 'gimmick' (only for demo purposes, not REALLY practical in daily usage) if I could show to domotica customers two independant Homey's which can talk to eachother (=triggering eachother). For me this would proof to them the point that ANYTHING is possible, thus getting them in a mode of ordering a LOT of domotica automation from be and me innovating on existing concepts beyond what's normal. [This is one of my ideas I'm sharing, but I've got more ideas I'm keeping to myself.]
    Haha, yeah, I actually did this once with two laptops talking to each other, which were both connected to cleverbot ;p
This discussion has been closed.