This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed

learn homey any 433mhz remote signal

Hi there,

I received my homey as a beta somewhere before last summer, as there were too many bugs and issues then (speech for example did not work at all) I put it back in the box and decided to wait some longer before I started to use it.

One thing I noticed back then was that I wasn't able to learn Homey any kind of 433mhz signal like I expected, but unfortunately I do not see how I am able to learn Homey this by now. I have updated homey toV 10 yesterday.

Two examples:

- all of my lights in house are controlled by a Elro Home Easy system with this remote: HE850_1jpg 600972                                                       
I tried the Elro app, Action App, Hema App, KAKU app and still I am not able toget it working. The elro app does not seem to support this kind of remote.

I have a Bellfires fireplace with a remote controlled system (433mhz) and there is no app to control that. I would also need homey to putout a signal for about 10 seconds, instead of a single burst.

I need my Somfy blinds to get into the "My" position instead of just up or down. For that I would like to copy the remotes signal as well.

Anyway, is there any possibility to put Homey into some kind of learning mode to pick up any 433mhz signal and just copy it?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.