This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

for Emile - Athom

2»

Comments

• To show he cares for his customers? Damage control? Change public opinion on how Athom is percieved? Need more hints?
  • MHubertMHubert Member
    edited September 2016
    Think u can forget that. Seeeing alot off this on the forum ent the iknoring it.

think it is not good.

same heer;
    https://forum.athom.com/discussion/1970/athom-how-could-we-help#latest
  • To show he cares for his customers? Damage control? Change public opinion on how Athom is percieved? Need more hints?
    Then PM him, call him, stalk his house (and let him call the police).
    This is a public forum, not a place to ask questions to individuals.
  • @KoenMartens ;
    The other topic is for Athom(so no individuel kwestion) ent also no reaktion.
    I think he's already doing all that, by working as hard as he can to fix the issues that were found and make sure that 0.10.1 is perceived/received well (and that it can be released as quickly as possible). Do you really think that, if he responds here and admits that there are too many annoying bugs in 0.10.0, and that they didn't find them during testing, that would change anything?
    If you want his take on how everything went with 0.10.0, wait for his 'Software Status' update post at the end of this week.
  • ArjanArjan Member
    edited September 2016
    Jon said:
    @Arjan going from stable to experimental is easy. But switching back, that is that hardest part. (read: impossible so far!) 
    So yes, we are forced to stay in experimental once we've made the step. 
    Sounds hard but you took a gamble (you knew this could happen) and lost. 

I've once tried IOS7 Beta 1, did a cloud back-up, ended up that is was stock on iOS 7 beta with a non-functional iPhone for 4 weeks. If I wanted to go back to "stable" iOS 6 I had to start from scratch.

Hopefully, 10.1 is going to be stable if released. When you untick automatic updates you're simply not forced to do an update. You can wait until the next "stable" version is available and install this manually. If 10.1 is going to be experimental and than stable, no software changes are made.

Beta users are given the option to install software which might break Homey.
  • MHubert said:
    @KoenMartens ;
    The other topic is for Athom(so no individuel kwestion) ent also no reaktion.
    Then apparantly Athom made the decision to not post anything public about it.
    Why would Emile act differently?
  • They posted on Slack about it and @annemarie posted here too... Athom is more then just Emile <3