This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

[App] Philio

Comments

• @caseda ;
    Yep! you where richt.

The question witch remains is, why is the device always in Sabotage alarm?
    The swich on the back is pushed in and the cover is closed.

• Are you 100% sure the backpin is pushed fully? When my front cover is open, and after a reset of the device itself my device doesn't report tamper when front cover is off for a long time (only when it's removed). Maybe the tamper detection of the device is broken?
  • casedacaseda Member
    edited November 2016
    @RobinVanKekem ;
    you no like my PR? :smiley: or are you just worser then athom :smiley: 

• @caseda completely missed your PR. Apologies
  • Published for approval
  • @RobinVanKekem no problem :tongue: already thought something like that happened
  • @RobinVanKekem : THANXS for including the PSR04 Smart Color Button!!!
    Now i only have to figure out how to use the dimmer to control my dimmers :wink:

The ON/OFF switch works with the Everspring App, but this app crashes when using the PSR04, but maybe this is due to not correct buiding of the app with the AD1422 dimmers which @aloft and i tested.
  • casedacaseda Member
    edited November 2016
    @Rozz ;;
    even though i'm not @RobinVanKekem :tongue: you're welcome.

but i think the best option for the PSR04 isn't really use-able until dimmer (capability) rewrite has been done so percentage dimming is possible in the THEN column, at least then it is default, now only possible by app developer creation

you could create a work-around at the moment, but it takes flows for all the dimming percentages you want to use, and check if it is within a range:
    between 10 and 20 percent => Set lamp/module dim 15%
    between 20 and 30 percent => Set lamp/module dim 25%
    between 30 and 40 percent => Set lamp/module dim 35%
    etc
    all it's own flow, so a little bit (big bit) cumbersome
  • Yes, the button is entirely @caseda work!
  • Still no in wall relay support :(
  • @caseda & @RobinVanKekem ;whaha...thanks anyway...to the both of you ;)
    hmmm...ok, workaround looks do-able, will try that later on.
  • MarkSwift said:
    Still no in wall relay support :(
    I'm not going to create it either.
    I don't have the device and the time to do it.
  • @Rozz
    in 1.1.0 (homey FW) you can use the dimming capability better for all dimmable devices.

@RobinVanKekem
    i updated the driver for the PSR04 to better handle the global tokens, and also fixed the issue you mentioned in the git that i only just noticed :blush:
  • caseda said:
    @Rozz
    in 1.1.0 (homey FW) you can use the dimming capability better for all dimmable devices.

@RobinVanKekem
    i updated the driver for the PSR04 to better handle the global tokens, and also fixed the issue you mentioned in the git that i only just noticed :blush:
    @caseda
    will find out in the coming days, keep you posted.
  • Rozz said:
    @caseda
    will find out in the coming days, keep you posted.
    Version 0.10 has been published some time ago  B)
  • is there a solution for the pst02-1c ? i have just bought 4 sensors and they are not working  :'(
  • kenny said:
    is there a solution for the pst02-1c ? i have just bought 4 sensors and they are not working  :'(

• kenny said:
    kenny said:
    is there a solution for the pst02-1c ? i have just bought 4 sensors and they are not working  :'(

Available in version 0.0.11,  available at github and soon in the apps store.
    Changelog: 0.0.11

• Add support for PST02-C door/windows 3 in 1 sensor 
  • where is the github located? can't find it 
  • bvdbosbvdbos Member
    edited January 2017
    https://github.com/Inversion-NL/com.philio
    For most apps you can find the repository on the app-pages : https://apps.athom.com
    There are a few apps made by Athom which don't have a public repository due to agreements with manufacturers...
  • thanks, no support for the PAN-06 and PAN-04 double switch?
    at least I cant find it in the drivers folder in github.
  • Correct.
    And since I don't have that device I can't add it.
    I'm willing to merge any pull request for this device.
  • GratjeGratje Member
    edited January 2017
    Correct.
    And since I don't have that device I can't add it.
    I'm willing to merge any pull request for this device.
    I got both devices. what can I do to help? pretty new here, got basic knowledge about programming. 
    not sure if I can make a driver. and not sure how the pull request works.
    But I'm willing to help.
  • StronkStronk Member
    Hello,

Just bought a humidity and temp sensor PAT02-B only to find out it is not supported in the app yet...
    Any possibility it can be added?

• zimbrazimbra Member
    Will you support the PSP05D? Looks like a great outdoor motion sensor.

https://www.robbshop.nl/outdoor-motion-sensor-met-magnetische-beugel-philiotech?sqr=philio&;
  • MbenzNoMbenzNo Member
    Hi!
    Is there any plan to include PAT02-B multisensor (Temp/Humidity) ?
    What information, and how to get it, is needed to include this in the app?

http://products.z-wavealliance.org/ProductManual/File?folder=&filename=Manuals/1186/PAT02_Manual.pdf
  • I've added support for the following sensors in the Philio app:
    • PAT02-1A Flood Multisensor
    • PAT02-1B Temperature and Humidity sensor
    • PAT02-1C Flood sensor
    The update is located at my forked Philio github repository: https://github.com/TedTolboom/com.philio

Since I don't have one of these sensors myself, I need to rely on you guys to test.
    In the meantime, the PAT02-B sensor has been tested by @d.jansen. 
    @MbenzNo and @Stronk  if you could test this update as well, I would appreciate it.

Does someone have the PAT02-1A (or PAT02-1C) and is able to test this update?
  • I now have uninstalled Philio v. 0.0.18 and installed v. 0.0.20.
    I once again have tried to install the PAT02-1B sensor. It behaves exactly as in 0.0.18. It is identified as a slave, exchanges security keys , command classes and so on, but in the end it stops at retrieve wake up interval, and ends with the message : No Z-Wave device has been found. There does not appear an unknown device icon in Homey.
  • BTW: Is it necessary to uninstall any previous version of app before doing a CLI install of new version?
  • @MbenzNo  No you don't need to de-install the previous version of the app before doing a CLI install of the new version. I think the Philio sensor was still included as basic / unknown device.

Can you try, with 1.0.20 installed, to remove the device from Settings > Z-wave > Remove a Device > triple click the tamper button? You should get a confirmation that the node has been removed.

After exclusion, you can retry to include the sensor.
    If it fails, can you send me (at slack or add as text file to this thread) the Z-wave logging of the inclusion as shown in Settings > Z-wave > stuff for geeks?