This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

[Z-Wave] NodOn [v 1.1.0]

2»

Comments

• Hi again @caseda!

So I'm moving along with my migration from smartthings to Homey - and yet another Nodon issue.

This time I'm having trouble including the Wall Switch. Most times it locates the node but its unsuccessful in the inclusion. This error and the last might be related..?
  • Could you look in the zwave log (settings - > zwave - > stuff for geeks) what it says during inclusion?

There can be 3 issues:

homey can have a bit of difficulty when online for a long time with inclusion (resulting in send timeouts), fixable with a reboot/ptp

There can be a device spamming homey with data so it has difficulty handling all that data, and the inclusion at the same time (usually noticeable by slow response of homey, lights turning on slow etc)
    Just look if there is a lot of data coming from a (or multiple) devices

Battery of the wall switch can start running dry thus the device falls asleep faster then normal, resulting in well... No active connection anymore with the device.
    Usually homey will let you know by saying that it lost connection to the device.

And of course make sure you are close by homey when including.