This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed

Screenshots/videos

Qx5Qx5 Member
Hi emile and the rest of the homey team!

In last update you wrote that a lot of work has been done on the software and speech recognition part. I would love to see some more videos of homey@work. I imagine you do lot of practical testing so it would reduce the burden of waiting a lot of you would tape some of it ;) especially some flow designs ( as you've allready done) but including the practical demonstrations.

Can't wait! Thanks!

Comments

• +1 :)
  • EmileEmile Administrator, Athom
    We're actually going to put the flow editor online soon enough for geek backers. And we're going to make a few videos where we talk to Homey, please be patient, we want it to be awesome :)
  • Hi Emile in an early stage i mailed you about using my voice (i know you use extern voices) but if you need any other help (with video for instance) please contact me. I'm an voice actor etc.
    :)
    Just to let you know
  • +tons of awesomeness @ QuintusVerburg

Backers find it awesome to see an homey interact with speech, android/ios app and some connected device.

That's awesome and not the tons of awesomeness about nothing...

please post homey info/updates/pictures/videos/etc on facebook an no "party's", cebit announcements, AEX openings, advertising for thirdparty companies, etc because its no Homey news.

Do you guys already have an working PCB without bandages/patches/addition wiring/etc ?!?!

Bring us the Homey awesomeness!!
  • EmileEmile Administrator, Athom
    Our second (and hopefully final) PCB's are in the process of being made. As mentioned in the update, we'll post a video with 'Hey Homey' working asap. We have it working (on Homey and iOS) already, we just want to connect it with the LED ring as well, so it adjusts the brightness with your voice.

@bosevents, we're using voices that are already available, but I'll let you know when we need a voiceover! :D
  • Android! :-)
This discussion has been closed.