This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Support Toon from Eneco (dutch)

Comments

• HansieNL said:
    @HarmLutjeboer : do you have Toon connected to other software? I have Toon connected to Domoticz.
    No, I have not. It's only connected to my Philips Hue Bridge.
  • HansieNL said:
    @HarmLutjeboer : do you have Toon connected to other software? I have Toon connected to Domoticz.
    No, I have not. It's only connected to my Philips Hue Bridge.
    same issue over here, also working fine yesterday afternoon, this morning only connecting
  • Guys do notice that this is an issue with eneco, other platforms are complaining about the same..  I am thinking of getting a replacement like a nest orso..  I hope Toon still sells at marktplaats... 
  • ErikBErikB Member
    edited January 2017
    have the same problems as HanssieNL  try to reboot reinstall etc nothing
  • phbphb Member
    Toon app seems to work sinds yesterday. didn't ptp the homey yet.....
  • That's the reason it was delayed so long and the reason why it's still in beta.... The servers at Eneco are really bad and there's no direct connection with Toon possible. This direct connection isn't possible with Thermosmart either unfortunately...
  • That's the reason it was delayed so long and the reason why it's still in beta.... The servers at Eneco are really bad and there's no direct connection with Toon possible. This direct connection isn't possible with Thermosmart either unfortunately...
    So, actually when your homey gives a signal such as: Set to 20 degreeg. This is information is first send to the servers at Eneco and they send it back to the Toon? And the same way back?

So, actually when your homey gives a signal such as: Set to 20 degreeg. This is information is first send to the servers at Eneco and they send it back to the Toon? And the same way back?

Yes. Currently, Anna is the only Thermostat which Homey can address directly (over the same network). All other Thermostats use cloud connections, and unfortunately Toon/Eneco's aren't the most stable at the moment.
  • phbphb Member
    @BasVanDenBosch  there's is a direct connection with toon possible . just tried it  and it worked
  • phbphb Member
    I can control  "weg", "thuis" "slapen" and "comfort"

• phbphb Member
    But it is not very stable yet  
  • Might be something to investigate...Did you unplug the internet-connection from your router?

• phbphb Member
    No still on work ,try it this evening
  • I've deleted my Toon from the homey so I could reconnect is again. But this happend....

I'll get this screen at fist:

When clicked on the login button this appears:

When i'll try to login here, the screen disappears and I'll get back at the fist screen. So I'm not able to connect my Toon again. I'll try a reboot of Homey, but that doesn't have any affect it seems. Someone any idea?

Note: when I'll try to login with a wrong password, I'll get a message that my password is wrong. So it seems there is something of a connection with Eneco.

• phbphb Member
    If you login at Eneco your username isn't a emailadres?
  • phb said:
    If you login at Eneco your username isn't a emailadres?
    uhm...no... I think....

When I log in at: www.toonopafstand.nl I can login with this username..
  • I don't know how Domoticz is handeling the connection. As far as I know the connection https://toonopafstand.eneco.nl/ is used. I will use http app to Domoticz So I can set temperature and state.
  • phbphb Member
    @HarmLutjeboer  ok tested it and it doesn't matter  if you log in with email or username
  • phb said:
    @HarmLutjeboer  ok tested it and it doesn't matter  if you log in with email or username
    You'll mean login a the Toon app / toonopafstand.nl OR login at the homey?

• phbphb Member
    @HarmLutjeboer   toonopafstand
  • I've deleted my Toon from the homey so I could reconnect is again. But this happend....

When i'll try to login here, the screen disappears and I'll get back at the fist screen. So I'm not able to connect my Toon again. I'll try a reboot of Homey, but that doesn't have any affect it seems. Someone any idea?

Note: when I'll try to login with a wrong password, I'll get a message that my password is wrong. So it seems there is something of a connection with Eneco.

How long have you waited? It is normal that you are send back to the first screenshot after loggin in on the second. It will then fetch information about your devices from the Eneco servers which (apparently) might take a while.
  • Robin said:
    I've deleted my Toon from the homey so I could reconnect is again. But this happend....

How long have you waited? It is normal that you are send back to the first screenshot after loggin in on the second. It will then fetch information about your devices from the Eneco servers which (apparently) might take a while.
    @Robin: Tanks for your reaction.

You're right! I tried it again and it worked! It's was connection after 2 seconds or so... When I tried it this morning I'll wait much more time, but then It didn't work. But now, all is good.

• phbphb Member
    @Robin if  i use this app dan my Toon switches of his "week programma"
  • phb said:
    If you change the target temperature that is, right? But that makes sense. Then you override the program.
  • HansieNLHansieNL Member
    edited January 2017
    Robin said:
    phb said:
    If you change the target temperature that is, right? But that makes sense. Then you override the program.
    Normal behaviour is: You override the program temporary, but the weekprogram will still be active. The program keeps the temporary target temperature till next setpoint in weekprogram and then set that setpoint temperature as target temperature.

• HansieNLHansieNL Member
    edited January 2017
    I said "ik heb het koud" and Homey asked me to what temperature it should set Toon. I gave the answer "23" and expected that Toon temperature would be set to 23 degrees, but nothing happened.
    Also saying "zet de verwarming op 23 graden" did nothing even Homey told me the temperature was set.
    Did anybody get this working?

• Are there more people around here who did have problems connecting the Toon since update 1.0.5?? The homey couldn't connect with Toon anymore, so I deleted the Toon and try to reconnect. Now I get the messeage that there are isn't a new device found.

• I cannot find out how to check to temperature by using Toon in flows. What I want is: 'If temperature higher than x degrees than start Dyson blower AM02'. But I cannot find out how to do the 'if temperature higher than x degrees' with Toon. From Insight I know that the temperature is monitored, so I would guess it should be possible?  (just have Homey for 1 day, so trying to find things out)
  • pkaakpkaak Member
    edited February 2017
    @HarmLutjeboer ah.. werkt het op die manier :) Denk dat dat wel zou moeten werken. (dat mis ik een beetje bij Homey, een pagina waar dit soort dingen goed uitgelegd staan)
    Dan nog een stomme vraag, hoe krijg ik de temp tag in de logica? klikken met muis lijkt niet te werken