This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Somfy control

2»

Comments

• Installed the update and my Somfy's are available again. I'll test this evening.
  • jordenjorden Member
    "Something went wrong. Try again."

Everytime I try to install the new Somfy app. I removed the old one because it crashed.
  • JaxcJaxc Member
    jorden said:
    "Something went wrong. Try again."

Everytime I try to install the new Somfy app. I removed the old one because it crashed.
    Pull the plug, and then install the update . It worked for me
  • sebo_hanssebo_hans Member
    edited September 2016
    Can anyone point me in the right direction so I can manuale add the device ID's in te somfy app? I have 17 somfy devices and there memory is full so i can't add a new device to them. Because I have added them in the past as a Domoticz machine with RFX433E transceiver  i know the code that was stored an associated with that somfy device.  Can it be made to manualy add the devices as a future option? Please.. If you need a beta tester for this i would be willing to help. 
  • memory full? Of Homey?
  • Yes, this is a function I need as well. It is so bad the app is not on github. Would you like to add this as suggestion on Github?
  • memory full? Of Homey?
    No not the Homey memory but the somfy RTS motor memory. In the somfy motor you can associate an x amount of remotes. The remote is registered with an unique code. If you have that code because you associated the motor with a home automation controller (Domoticz, Vera Edge or Homeseer) you can re-use this code with an other home automation controller (homey). But there is no way at this point to manually add a device code.
  • Hello,
    - is the option add physical remote control in development ?
    - what kind of app do you use for lowering the sreens ? or do you have a sensor for that ? 
    - i use the buienradar for rain and yahoo weather for wind.
    - i can't find a good app for sun shine :( 

• WRosWRos Member
    edited August 2017
    @Jantje_pleintje ;
    I think you want to control your Somfy screens with Homey.
    I get the conditions to close the screens from Wheater underground. 
    https://forum.athom.com/discussion/comment/52773/#Comment_52773