This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Dutch forum section

2»

Comments

• JaxcJaxc Member
    I'm sorry but I'm getting a little sick from @MarcoF ;
    First he stops his pre-order. Because homey is not mature enough.. He keeps Crying about everything about homey, stir up the forum and saying homey has to grow up... without having an actual homey. Now he bought a homey on marktplaats (NL) and now he want to change policy from athom, because English is to difficult. Plz @MarcoF. Go be a little baby at you're own home. I'm really tired of you. Bleg...  
    Plz leave this forum if you dont actuality have anything to contribute but being a bully... You act like a baby. 
    Sorry all I'm tired of marcof
  • I'm sorry but I'm getting a little sick from @MarcoF ;
    First he stops his pre-order. Because homey is not mature enough.. He keeps Crying about everything about homey, stir up the forum and saying homey has to grow up... without having an actual homey. Now he bought a homey on marktplaats (NL) and now he want to change policy from athom, because English is to difficult. Plz @MarcoF. Go be a little baby at you're own home. I'm really tired of you. Bleg...  
    Plz leave this forum if you dont actuality have anything to contribute but being a bully... You act like a baby. 
    Relax, there will always be these kinds of people. Accept him the way he is, and just don't give him more attention.
    Guys, don't be those people on forums, just let it go.

And MarcoF, come on man. I know you are better than this. Have patience, Rome wasn't build in one day either ;)   
  • Hier ging het dus mis, anders had iedereen nu Nederlands gesproken en hadden we deze discussie niet nodig: http://www.isgeschiedenis.nl/toen/november/nederland_draagt_new_york_over_aan_de_engelsen/
  • I'm sorry but I'm getting a little sick from @MarcoF ;
    :heartbreak: