This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Date/time/temperature flow commands

ReemsterReemster Member
edited April 2016 in Questions & Help
Does anybody knows how you let Homey talk the time with a flow? or the temperature (i have netatmo for the temperature) are there commandline's what i can use for that?

Comments

• What do you mean? Homey has default triggers for the time and date just say Ok homey "time" or OK homey "date", not sure about the netatmo..
  • Reflow said:
    What do you mean? Homey has default triggers for the time and date just say Ok homey "time" or OK homey "date", not sure about the netatmo..
    I know i can ask that (and mostly that works :-) ) but if i want that in a flow? that must be possible i guess... When i wake-up, and i walk to the badroom i just want that homey say the time on that moment. or maybe the temperature outside, or the expect temperature of the day, etc.. i don't want to ask that all the time.
  • Reemster said:
    Reflow said:
    What do you mean? Homey has default triggers for the time and date just say Ok homey "time" or OK homey "date", not sure about the netatmo..
    I know i can ask that (and mostly that works :-) ) but if i want that in a flow? that must be possible i guess... When i wake-up, and i walk to the badroom i just want that homey say the time on that moment. or maybe the temperature outside, or the expect temperature of the day, etc.. i don't want to ask that all the time.
    Ok I get it haha. Not sure if Homey can tell the current time, don't think so.. Perhaps it's easy for Athom to add the THEN column for the date time card with the current time / date option @Emile ;
  • Be creative and put a multi sensor in ur hallway. If motion is detected at morning yell the time and weather!
  • @Reflow Yes, i think this option is not yet existing, hope Emile can make it  :#
    @rocodamelshe Yes, motion sensor i have. But what must i set in the say something flow that homey yell the time, or weather?
  • Reemster said:
    @Reflow Yes, i think this option is not yet existing, hope Emile can make it  :#
    @rocodamelshe Yes, motion sensor i have. But what must i set in the say something flow that homey yell the time, or weather?
    Maybe with an app like the get thingie?
  • Ok, i shall check that out, thanks 
  • EmileEmile Administrator, Athom
    Put it in a variable when it changed, and then you can access it anywhere using {{$varname}}

This will get more user friendly soon :)
  • Emile said:
    Put it in a variable when it changed, and then you can access it anywhere using {{$varname}}

This will get more user friendly soon :)
    Good, because i have no idea what you mean with '{{$varname}}' :D
  • @Reemster
    Maybe u check here, there u have a solution maybe?
  • @Reemster
    Maybe u check here, there u have a solution maybe?
    Thanks for your feedback. But my Homey is in the closet atm. Maybe when Homey is more mature he can get out of the closet, as soon as possible, I hope  :)