This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed

New shipment date for Homey?

Comments

• No confirmation yet...

I upgrades to a geek edition later. Hope it got processed  :worried: 
  • nice,,,

Verwacht bezorgmoment

Morgen 9 februari 
    16:30 - 18:30 uur

pompompom

Same here, but be aware. If no package arrives @ PostNL today... This will magicaly transform into wednesday. (sorry to bring possible bad news ;))

• nice,,,

Verwacht bezorgmoment

Morgen 9 februari 

pompompom

Same here, but be aware. If no package arrives @ PostNL today... This will magicaly transform into wednesday. (sorry to bring possible bad news ;))

I know man, send a package to germany last month, dellivery in "2 days".

so 1,5 week later it arrived.

but eh, its marked as shipped, so its fine with me.
  • Got the pre-announcement in PostNL app as well. Homey is lightweight: only 1 gram ;-) Can't wait to test the hell out it :-)
  • Great news for you all.
    I orderd my home in the night of 31/12 to 1/1 can someone give an estimate on shipment of this pre-order or will they al be shipped at once? Offcourse all under the save prediction that all goes well and that support is not having any work at all.

• PimBliekPimBliek Member
    edited February 2016
    First of all: congrats Athom, great! And of course congrats to those lucky Geek Backers, you bastards ;).

But...
    Apparently Athom made a new decision: first let's see how many support calls we get from the Geek backers before we will send out more units to the other backers. 

I can understand this decision but is a change. I guess we normal backers have to wait a tad longer.... *eating my fingernails*

@Emile and team: I hope you guys celebrate this as another important milestone with cakes and drinks! As a team it's so important to celebrate successes!
  • ArjanArjan Member
    edited February 2016
    Hopefully the Geek Backers are doing some development on additional apps which the normal backers and pre-orders can use after they received their Homey.
  • "next delivery dates will be determined accordingly in the following week, according to how well this batch is received"
    Geeks behave or we will punch you on the face! :wink: :heart: ™

With 43 homey/day production + 2 days dispatch realistically we are looking at:

Rest of kickstarter : 24th February
    Preorder (in case of 1300 pcs): 6th April + shipping
    Preorder (in case of 1500 pcs): 13th April + shipping
    Preorder (in case of 1800 pcs): 22nd April + shipping

• MarcoFMarcoF Member
    edited February 2016
    Hopefully
    • 10% of all Geek post more then 1 picture
    • 1% of the geeks make a great unpack/install/first experience/ "big/smart/great/funny/etc" flow/etc movie :smile: 
    • 100% :heart:  there homey
    • Homey is 100% bug free (so the next batch will be shipped soon :naughty: )

• I agree with @MarcoF ©®™²
  • Qx5Qx5 Member
    edited February 2016
    Although PostNL states delivery tomorrow, I think that is only based on the notice from Athom to PostNL. If Athom says the distributor will send them wednesday you can expect the postNL delivery date to postpone every day for 24 hours until wednesday! 

Just to avoid some sad faces tomorrow at their front door.

edit: But jaaaayyyy good job Athom!! 

• This kind of sums up how i feel about homey right now. 
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iwBM_YB1sE
  • I am also a geek-backer but no  pre-announcement in my PostNL app :(
  • Backer nummer 1077, no pre-announcement in my PostNL app  :(
  • After franticly refreshing the app as fast as humanly posdible, the sending just popped up! Our faith had been rewarded. The time of world dominantion is here! Thank you athom!
  • Backer 143
    Verwacht bezorgmoment

Morgen 9 februari 
    10:00 - 12:00 uur

• DaneeDeKruyffDaneeDeKruyff Member
    edited February 2016
    Backer 90
    Verwacht bezorgmoment: probably last in line but just before @MarcoF  >:)

:D 
  • nice,,,

Verwacht bezorgmoment

Morgen 9 februari 

pompompom

So happy they are being sent out.

Post NL requires a tracking number.

Where did you get your tracking number from?  Have they emailed this?

• AndyWilde said:

So happy they are being sent out.

Post NL requires a tracking number.

Where did you get your tracking number from?  Have they emailed this?

This has changed for post NL. You can now login the website and you're packages are there (tomorrow between 12.00 and 14.00 for me :smile: ), you don't need the tracking-number...
  • Backer 90
    Verwacht bezorgmoment: probably last in line but just before @MarcoF  >:)

:D 
    BIG LMFAO :dizzy: 

Butt, you are a Super Early Birdy and less paying then my Early Bird Pledge.
    It would be a much bigger LMFAO if you receive you homey earlier (but it wouldn't surprise me) :smile: 

• No announcement in my postNL app either
  • I hope nobody needs help with their Homey. It would be unfair to make us pre-orders to wait even longer just because people are asking for support. What's going to happen when you go retail? The only reason I was late ordering was because I didn't hear about Homey earlier .
  • I assume the First batch (13 Homeys) was the first test for Athom, and now shipping all these Homeys for the geek backers is the real test to find out if they got everything right and everything works like it should. If so they will probably be shipping the others soon as well, otherwise they might wanna wait a little bit longer to get everything right and make sure everybody else gets the Homey experience like Athom ment it to be. I also would like to get my Homey a.s.a.p. (early bird backer), but also want to receive a good functioning product :smile: 
  • I understand Athom wants to test there babies in a real grueling test environment (Geek Backers) before they ship any others . However, are they steadily continue producing these little gems, or waiting for the results of the Geek Backers before resuming production? ...I hope the first, Emile?

After all the kickstarter backers have their homey's, shipping should be a continuous flow..hope then don't send them in batches of 500...

Have fun, all your Geek Backers!! Will be a slow week for your daytime jobs, I reckon  :)

• fuzzybear said:
    I hope nobody needs help with their Homey. It would be unfair to make us pre-orders to wait even longer just because people are asking for support.
    They are not going to hold everyones hand while backers are opening their boxes. But if those geeks run into a lot of bugs, it would be wise to wait with shipping the rest of the Homeys.
  • Backer nummer 1077, no pre-announcement in my PostNL app  :(
    Backer #900, also nothing yet. I guess we'll have to wait for the second shipment. So continuing with the paper study on how to develop apps for now <3
  • RamonBaas said:
    Backer nummer 1077, no pre-announcement in my PostNL app  :(
    Backer #900, also nothing yet. I guess we'll have to wait for the second shipment. So continuing with the paper study on how to develop apps for now <3
    Second shipment? I assumed all geek backers were shipped at once. Where did you get this info?
  • I'm a geek backer, how can I see my tracking number?  I don't have a PostNL account (I'm from BE)
  • Second shipment? I assumed all geek backers were shipped at once. Where did you get this info?
    From the facebook message: "Our distributor partner expects to have sent all of them this Wednesday". So some will get them Tuesday, some Wednesday and maybe some Thursday would be my guess.
  • JaapPeltJaapPelt Member
    edited February 2016
    I'm suddenly feel ill... *cough, *cough... I might need to stay home tomorrow...  o:)

This discussion has been closed.