This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Integration with satel integra

MarcelKuijperMarcelKuijper Member
edited August 2015 in Ideas & Suggestions

hello, i would like to see integration with satel integra security panels, i know Fibaro homecentre is able to work with it, i can also find ports to the raspberry pi with domoticz ( https://www.domoticz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=4260)

I would love to see some 1 making an app for homey so it will be able to talk with satel, check zone state, panel state, also push allarm notifications through nma.

Comments

• mbnnmbnn Member
    I would like to know the same, the only reason im still not buying a Homey atm is because of no integration with our Satel Integra alarm. Please make some integration possible :)
  • would love that too! Just bought a Satel and installed domoticz on my NAS especially for that, but would be perfect if it would work in a Homey app
  • Anyone? :)
  • I am playing with this and I have the CRC part of the communication working in Nodejs now. Every line of code is a challenge as I am not a programmer :) But it is something nice to play with and I would love to see this come to Homey as well.
    So, baby steps for sure, and my first goal is to have it the panel added and be able to arm and disarm it with homey. After that, who knows.

If someone else is working on this, please let me know, it will save me many hours of hard labour hahaha
  • mbnnmbnn Member
    Tiyrell said:
    I am playing with this and I have the CRC part of the communication working in Nodejs now. Every line of code is a challenge as I am not a programmer :) But it is something nice to play with and I would love to see this come to Homey as well.
    So, baby steps for sure, and my first goal is to have it the panel added and be able to arm and disarm it with homey. After that, who knows.

If someone else is working on this, please let me know, it will save me many hours of hard labour hahaha
    Sounds good already :) Just being able to arm/disarm and for Homey to know if Alarm is on or off would rock! :) 
  • Tiyrell said:
    I am playing with this and I have the CRC part of the communication working in Nodejs now. Every line of code is a challenge as I am not a programmer :) But it is something nice to play with and I would love to see this come to Homey as well.

HI tyrell,  is your code on GIT?  Or do you want to share you code so i can take a look at it?
    Let me know.
  • I was working on something as well.
    I got the arm/disarm working, but not as integrated as I would have liked (with nice device icons and such...)

But you are welcome to have a look at that code and take it to the next level..
    You can find it here: https://github.com/DirkdeDraak/homey-integra-alarm