This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Homey v1.5.11

BramBram Member
edited June 2018 in Announcements
1.5.11 got released a couple of weeks ago and I saw that we did not have an official Forum discussion for it, so here it is!

Changelog:

• [Z-Wave] Fixed a communication issue
  • [Z-Wave] Fixed a bug where timeouts could occur when a node sent messages out-of-order
  • [Zigbee] Fixed a communication issue
  • [Core] Homey no longer needs a reboot to switch timezones
  • [Core] Fixed a bug that could cause sudden reboots
  • [Core] Fixed a bug that could cause Homey to omit the secondary DNS query while connecting to the cloud 
  • [SDK] Add clock manager

Note: In some rare cases, 433 and 868 communication may cease to function after installing this update. Disconnecting Homey from the power supply for 30 seconds resolves this.

If you did not receive the update, you can manually via Settings > Updates.

!Important note!
Keep in mind that this topic is not the place to report bugs or request new features, this has to be done at the Github of Athom.

In case you need support direct from Athom send an email to Support@athom.com to contact the Athom team.

Comments

• Hi @caseda, good to know you're still onboard. No I did not receive a notice of the last athom blog post. (strange). Thx. Nethertheless I still stand my ground: Athom should be more involved, knowing their customers. Take care!
  • lubbertkramerlubbertkramer Member
    edited June 2018
    caseda said:
    @hnijveen
    I guess you haven't read the last 4blogpost have you?
    Even though no ETA was giving, it does state they are still working hard on sdkv2 improvements and on the V2 of the mobile app.
    Isnt that so since the first blog about 2.0 was written a year ago ?so what could we read we didn't already hear every time In the past forum updates/blogs? 

But let's first wait until the new 1.5.x is coming out DP/NDA with the 433 fixes that's closer then 2.0 / update for the mobile app. Personally more curious what that will do for Homey then the far away promise. One step at a time :)
  • BramBram Member
    @hnijveen Thanks for your message:) However, this is a community forum so I cannot be active all the time (will do my best though:))

We are working very hard on the next update (Homey 2.0, the smartphone app, etc.) but this is taking longer then we anticipated. The problem with this progress is that there is not a lot to tell about it, so instead of repeating the same message over and over again (we are working on it) we think it might be better to give you guys updates when there is need for an update. As @caseda stated, the last blog will give a good insight on what we were working on the last month.

Of course you can always pm me if you have questions or contact us via support@athom.com 
  • JaxcJaxc Member
    edited July 2018
    Due to non 1.5.11 related talk, I have split this topic up, you can find the rest of the talk here : https://forum.athom.com/discussion/5435/split-1-5-11-topic#latest

plz stay on topic here. 

For questions about future versions: plz read the blogs. If it’s not in the blogs, plz mail to Athom via support@athom.com or send @Bram a PM.

• On topic: 1.5.11 is very stable. Doing it's job every day. 
    End user experience: check: https://tweakers.net/pricewatch/432561/athom-homey/reviews/ - a more insightful source.

• JaxcJaxc Member
    hnijveen said:
    On topic: 1.5.11 is very stable. Doing it's job every day. 
    End user experience: check: https://tweakers.net/pricewatch/432561/athom-homey/reviews/ - a more insightful source.

Well that's a nice review , but its from januari 2017, so not very representative for the current status.

• edited July 2018
    I agree, it is worse on actieve community en ontwikkeling & future. But for all sake let's focus on the topic please.