This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Verisure alarmsystem support

Comments

• Sounds great @CharlieRoot ! I'm also looking forward trying out the app. Please let us know when it's approved in the store.
  • djeskodjesko Member
    Just found out that they blocked my IP after polling for a few hours.. :) 
    @CharlieRoot ;  

Does this release include the lock ?  

Thanks 
  • djesko said:
    @CharlieRoot ;  

Thanks 
    This release is alarm state and climate. After that i will do the door/window (open,closed). 
  • djesko said:
    @CharlieRoot ;  

Thanks 
    This release is alarm state and climate. After that i will do the door/window (open,closed). 
    Great stuff! Any chance you will be able to do smart plugs as well? 
  • hackeman said:
    djesko said:
    @CharlieRoot ;  

Thanks 
    Great stuff! Any chance you will be able to do smart plugs as well? 
    If you can provide me with the xml output of the mobile API i'm pretty sure i can get that to work.
  • Should be in the store now!
  • kempetkempet Member
    Awesome, installed and works perfect! waited some time but it's worth it! Great work!!!!

• tomhurtomhur Member
    I agree! Awesome!

I created a pull request for translation to English! 
  • Rating or donation is welcome.. ;-) i will go ahead with the development. 
  • D4gG3RD4gG3R Member
    Hi.
    I have a brand new installed Verisure at home. Everything works on the Verisure-app and webpage..

The verisure-app installed on my Homey finds all the door/window-sensors from my Verisure, BUT it does not find the smokealarms (which has included temperature monitor).. why not?
  • D4gG3R said:
    Hi.
    I have a brand new installed Verisure at home. Everything works on the Verisure-app and webpage..

The verisure-app installed on my Homey finds all the door/window-sensors from my Verisure, BUT it does not find the smokealarms (which has included temperature monitor).. why not?
    Each device has a unique identifier. So probably your smoke detector is a newer or older version then mine and this line of code doens't match your smokedetector:

if(entry["deviceType"][0] && entry["deviceType"][0] === "SMOKE2") {

How good are you with curl? can you get me the DeviceType?
  • D4gG3RD4gG3R Member
    D4gG3R said:
    Hi.

Each device has a unique identifier. So probably your smoke detector is a newer or older version then mine and this line of code doens't match your smokedetector:

Never used it.
    What do I need, https://curl.haxx.se/download.html, then what do I do? :D
    Got win 7 64bit.

• D4gG3R said:
    D4gG3R said:
    Hi.

Never used it.
    Got win 7 64bit.

How about if you create an account for your verisure system (read only, no extra permissions) so i can check the output? then i will add it and push a new version. 
  • pb76pb76 Member
    I just installed the app. But i only finds my Alarm Driver with "null null" and the state is always "Armed". Other devices is not found.
    I Created a specific user with read-only on my Verisure account. Is it that part that doesnt work?
  • pb76 said:
    I just installed the app. But i only finds my Alarm Driver with "null null" and the state is always "Armed". Other devices is not found.
    I Created a specific user with read-only on my Verisure account. Is it that part that doesnt work?
    If it says null null it means that it cannot vind your alarm system. This could be due to the account permissions. 
  • pb76pb76 Member
    pb76 said:
    If it says null null it means that it cannot vind your alarm system. This could be due to the account permissions. 
    I *bumped* the user one level up in permissions. Uninstalled the app and installed it again. I still get "null null".
  • pb76 said:
    pb76 said:
    I *bumped* the user one level up in permissions. Uninstalled the app and installed it again. I still get "null null".
    Can you use the verisure mobile app with that user? I still believe the user doesn't have permissions to use the mobile API.
  • D4gG3R said:
    D4gG3R said:
    Hi.

Never used it.
    Got win 7 64bit.

How about if you create an account for your verisure system (read only, no extra permissions) so i can check the output? then i will add it and push a new version. 
    I was sending you a pb about, verisure installes monday the new compleet system, i will send you a acount with read only, no extra premissions.
    thanks
  • matthello said:
    D4gG3R said:
    D4gG3R said:
    Hi.

Never used it.
    Got win 7 64bit.

I was sending you a pb about, verisure installes monday the new compleet system, i will send you a acount with read only, no extra premissions.
    thanks
    Happy to add your new devices. Please let me know after monday what devices are not working. :)
  • D4gG3RD4gG3R Member
    D4gG3R said:
    D4gG3R said:
    Hi.

Never used it.
    Got win 7 64bit.

Hi again.
    Did you update the app for the newer smoke detectors etc?
    I still cant fint my smokedetectors when trying to add new device to Homey
  • D4gG3R said:
    D4gG3R said:
    D4gG3R said:
    Hi.

Never used it.
    Got win 7 64bit.

Hi again.
    Yep. It is pending approval from Athom
  • djeskodjesko Member
    any eta on the lock?

thanks 
  • D4gG3RD4gG3R Member
    D4gG3R said:
    D4gG3R said:
    D4gG3R said:
    Hi.

Never used it.
    Got win 7 64bit.

Hi again.
    Yep. It is pending approval from Athom

Ah I see.. ok thx

• djesko said:
    any eta on the lock?

thanks 
    I don't have the lock so can you give me the api output or an account ?
  • djeskodjesko Member
    edited June 2018
    djesko said:
    any eta on the lock?

thanks 
    How do i check the api output?

does this help https://www.home-assistant.io/components/lock.verisure/
  • What passcode is it that the app asks for? The account im logging in to has admin rights and i only get null null on the alarm driver and no other devices come up :(
  • Kingcool said:
    What passcode is it that the app asks for? The account im logging in to has admin rights and i only get null null on the alarm driver and no other devices come up :(
    First, username/password (same as you use for the mobile application of Verisure). After that, the pincode you use to arm/disarm the verisure alarm.
  • djesko said:
    djesko said:
    any eta on the lock?

thanks 
    How do i check the api output?

does this help https://www.home-assistant.io/components/lock.verisure/
    On a Linux system:
    echo CPE/{{USERNAME}}:{{PASSWORD}} | base64
    This outputs the credentials as base64 key

Then:
    curl -H 'Host: e-api01.verisure.com' -H 'Content-Type: application/xml;charset=UTF-8' -H 'Authorization: Basic {{KEY}}' 'https://e-api01.verisure.com/xbn/2/cookie'
    This will return a cookie ID

Get your system information:
    curl -H 'Host: e-api01.verisure.com' -H 'Cookie: vid={{COOKIE_ID}}' 'https://e-api01.verisure.com/xbn/2/installation/search?email={{EMAIL}}'

Note the GIID
    curl -H 'Host: e-api01.verisure.com' -H 'Cookie: vid={{COOKIE_ID}};' -H 'Accept: application/json, text/javascript, */*; q=0.01' --compressed https://e-api01.verisure.com/xbn/2/installation/{{GIID}}/overview

That outputs everything that is in your account.
  • KingcoolKingcool Member
    edited June 2018
    Kingcool said:
    What passcode is it that the app asks for? The account im logging in to has admin rights and i only get null null on the alarm driver and no other devices come up :(
    First, username/password (same as you use for the mobile application of Verisure). After that, the pincode you use to arm/disarm the verisure alarm.
    Aha.. Little scared to enter that in an app :P But yeah i did it and all sensors except the contact sensors popped up directly!
    EDIT: After some minutes the contact sensors also appeared! Super! Tnx for the app! Also waiting for the smart lock integration :)
  • Kingcool said:
    Kingcool said:
    Aha.. Little scared to enter that in an app :P But yeah i did it and all sensors except the contact sensors popped up directly!
    Maybe your sensors are older/newer then mine? If you are able to perform the steps in my previous post i can add them for you.