This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Trust ZPIR-8000

Hi People,

I  now have a Trust ZPIR-800 because the klikaanklikuit awste 6000 is not working properly. But I cannot add this product because its unknown. 

Regards

Comments

• Oy1974Oy1974 Member
    edited April 2018
    Thks for the information  :p

So your question is?
  • Oy1974 said:

So your question is?
    Well I cannot connect this device. I was hoping that maybe somebody now how to do this. 

• Oy1974Oy1974 Member
    edited April 2018
    MVolders said:
    Oy1974 said:

So your question is?
    Well I cannot connect this device. I was hoping that maybe somebody now how to do this. 
    Did you look at the app pages if there is a trust app.? I fast google search, looks like a klikaanklikuit so maybe its supported in that app. otherwise you good do a request to add suport for it
  • Oy1974 said:
    MVolders said:
    Oy1974 said:

So your question is?
    Did you look at the app pages if there is a trust app.?
    klikaanklikuit Zigbee app is there but my device is not in the list. When I use The standard Zigbee app from Homey its not working. 
  • MVolders said:
    Oy1974 said:
    MVolders said:
    Oy1974 said:

So your question is?
    Did you look at the app pages if there is a trust app.?
    klikaanklikuit Zigbee app is there but my device is not in the list. When I use The standard Zigbee app from Homey its not working. 
    https://forum.athom.com/discussion/3728/welcome-to-the-forum#latest