This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Official

Homeyda.sh - Web based dashboard for Homey

Comments

• @Phuturist
    Unfortunately I can't drag the cryptocurrency widget downwards. There seems to be a boundary at the bottom of the dashboard.

I was able to reproceduce the NaN problem. 
    When I added the widget I was using USD as a currency. But then I wanted to change the currency to EUR and it resulted in the NaN. 
    So it looks like a refresh problem, because after a while the NaN is replaced by the price values in euro's.
    The problem does not occur when you add a widget with the euro values selected.

• MaRa said:
    @Phuturist
    Unfortunately I can't drag the cryptocurrency widget downwards. There seems to be a boundary at the bottom of the dashboard.

I was able to reproceduce the NaN problem. 
    When I added the widget I was using USD as a currency. But then I wanted to change the currency to EUR and it resulted in the NaN. 
    So it looks like a refresh problem, because after a while the NaN is replaced by the price values in euro's.
    The problem does not occur when you add a widget with the euro values selected.

Ok, that's indeed a refresh issue which will resolve by itself. I could probably force a reload after adding the widget but this does not seem a big deal so I'll leave it like this

It seems the only way to fix the issue with the long widget is to clear the local storage (either in the browser or through the settings under settings > info). This will remove all added widgets and other settings but will give you a clean slate.
  • VleegeVleege Member
    edited February 2018
    The dashboard is getting more body. Great progress. Streams working great, better than on local 0.19 version. With some buttons (with functional iconset), which worked already good in 0.19, my dash would be complete as far I can think of right now.
    Functionality before fancyness as for my opinion. I like it's style as-is.
  • In your app there is to choices..

dashboard and devices..
    how do I put my devices on the “dashboard”

the dashboard menu has all the cool functions so I want the devices (lights) in there too... or isn’t it meant to work like that?
  • swttt said:
    Changing themes isn't high on the list (and requires some rewriting). Adding widgets should work, just the modals seem to hang so now and then. You could try removing the localstorage from Settings->Info->Danger zone
    Oké thanks! What about the IP cemera stream as I asked? Any idea? 
  • swttt said:
    Changing themes isn't high on the list (and requires some rewriting). Adding widgets should work, just the modals seem to hang so now and then. You could try removing the localstorage from Settings->Info->Danger zone
    http://foscam.us/forum/how-to-fetch-snapshots-and-mjpeg-stream-on-hd-cameras-t4328.html#p20263

https://www.foscam.com/Faqs/view/id/81.html

https://www.foscam.com/faqs/view.html?id=128

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/40729450/is-there-an-api-for-foscams-ip-camera-r2

I'm sure the answer can be found in one of the above links.
  • @skandshus
    you could use the switch list widget for that. But for now that’s the only solution
  • skandshus said:
    In your app there is to choices..

dashboard and devices..
    how do I put my devices on the “dashboard”

the dashboard menu has all the cool functions so I want the devices (lights) in there too... or isn’t it meant to work like that?
    Top right corner, you should have  "EDIT MODE". Press that then "ADD WIDGET" Choose "SWITCHES LIST" 
    Now pick what devices you want in the widget.
    If you cant see this. Press the "Gear icon" then "INFO" and the big red button, "REMOVE LOCAL STORAGE". Wait for it to reload and try again.
  • VleegeVleege Member
    edited February 2018
    @swttt
    Have you looked into a presence widget with the ability to upload your own pictures? I think it would be a neat addition but can imagine it takes some time to develop. Is this on your list?

A nice example was already on this forum somewhere: http://carmelarad.com/homey.html
  • @Phuturist
    That's indeed the only option to remove the widget from the dashboard.
    Just an idea for future improvements: make sure that people can not select multiple cryptocurrencies in combination with single mode.
    As already said before, for now it is no problem to add all the widgets again. But the more widgets become available, the more work it will take to setup all widgets again.
  • Vleege said:
    @swttt
    Have you looked into a presence widget with the ability to upload your own pictures? I think it would be a neat addition but can imagine it takes some time to develop. Is this on your list?

A nice example was already on this forum somewhere: http://carmelarad.com/homey.html
    Nice idea, maybe it could be nice if you can add an image to a widget. For example the radio-stations in my dashboard giving the right image, if you know what i mean.
  • mistaoutlawmistaoutlaw Member
    edited February 2018
    @Phuturist any chance of supporting username and password for camera stream?

That's the only thing I need now to actively use the dashboard as an integrated solution
  • PhuturistPhuturist Member
    edited February 2018

That's the only thing I need now to actively use the dashboard as an integrated solution
    Nope, i tried implementing this but due to the way HomeyDash works I was not able to get it working (related to security features in the browser, CORS preflight request is failing). It only works when the camera supports them as URL parameters.
  • Phuturist said:
    swttt said:
    http://foscam.us/forum/how-to-fetch-snapshots-and-mjpeg-stream-on-hd-cameras-t4328.html#p20263

https://www.foscam.com/Faqs/view/id/81.html

https://www.foscam.com/faqs/view.html?id=128

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/40729450/is-there-an-api-for-foscams-ip-camera-r2

I'm sure the answer can be found in one of the above links.
    Thanks! Found some of them allready, but some are new.. :)
  • Phuturist said:

Nope, i tried implementing this but due to the way HomeyDash works I was not able to get it working (related to security features in the browser, CORS preflight request is failing). It only works when the camera supports them as URL parameters.
    Well that sucks ... Thanks for trying! 
  • Priknr1Priknr1 Member
    edited March 2018
    Looking great, was waiting for the widgets. GREAT.

My personal preferation for the sliders would be to use the light color for on, and the dark color for off.
    So keep Left for Off, and Right for On. That is fine as it is.

But when the slider is to the right,   being on,  the Light background color would make more sense.
    And when the slider is to the left,  being off, the dark background color would make more sense.

Dont know if more people agree.

2 switch boxes can have different names, but it is not possible to set devices in the list seperately, if you change one, the other will be the same

Please add pushbuttonsbuttons and switches from Virtual Devices to this lis :) :) <span>:smile:</span>

• werkt goed maar nog geen temperatuursensors?

• swtttswttt Member
    @DickvanderPijl
    Within the devices plugin the temp sensors should show up just fine?
  • It is not running on Chrome.
    On the same computer at edge it is working.
    Only the select boxes are very small

• Using Chrome version 64 and up on different devices without problems. Did you check your version?
  • swttt said:
    @DickvanderPijl
    ik heb er 6 maar zie er geen 1

• canedje said:
    It is not running on Chrome.
    On the same computer at edge it is working.
    Only the select boxes are very small

here ii's working fine with chrome
  • swttt said:
    @DickvanderPijl
    ik heb er 6 maar zie er geen 1

ik bedoel om ze op het dashbord teplaatsen....
  • canedjecanedje Member
    edited March 2018
    Vleege said:
    Using Chrome version 64 and up on different devices without problems. Did you check your version?
    Versie 64.0.3282.186 (Officiële build) (64-bits)
    I can open Homeda.sh, but cannot add widges. Nothing happens if I do hit +add widges

I tried ctrl f5
  • @DickvanderPijl ;

Please write in English!!!
  • erikmm said:
    @DickvanderPijl ;

mean to place them on the dashboard.
  • canedje said:
    Vleege said:
    Using Chrome version 64 and up on different devices without problems. Did you check your version?
    I can open Homeda.sh, but cannot add widges. Nothing happens if I do hit +add widges

I tried ctrl f5
    Maybe clear the cache? I only use Chrome for the dashboard without any problems. But sometimes clearing the cache will help.
  • EternityEternity Member
    edited March 2018
    Is it possible to copy the configured setup from one platform to another?

I have created a dashboard in Chrome on my Mac. I am happy with it and would like to "copy/transfer /duplicate" it to a tablet.

Especially having to re-enter ip cam settings is a hassle.

Thanks! 
  • Vleege said:
    canedje said:
    Vleege said:

I tried ctrl f5
    Maybe clear the cache? I only use Chrome for the dashboard without any problems. But sometimes clearing the cache will help.
    I did several times. No result
  • canedje said:
    Vleege said:
    canedje said:
    Vleege said:

I tried ctrl f5
    I did several times. No result
    Try F12 -> application tab -> clear site data button --> switch to the console tab --> hit CTRL + F5 --> try to add another widget and see what error comes up in the console.