This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Zicht op lopende flows?

Is er een manier om zicht te krijgen op de flows die zijn gestart zijn?

Dus een tijdlijn met daarop de gestarte flows, ofzo.

Tnx

Comments

• Patricks said:
    Is er een manier om zicht te krijgen op de flows die zijn gestart zijn?

Dus een tijdlijn met daarop de gestarte flows, ofzo.

Tnx
    Je kunt altijd een app maken maar Homey Logger geeft in ieder geval meer inzicht. Ook kun je logs schrijven naar een syslog server (met papertrails) of naar een externe DB. Daarnaast kun je ook Prometheus gebruiken icm met grafana(zie het forum) om inzicht te krijgen in je Homey verbruik :) 
  • canedjecanedje Member
    edited February 2018
    Ik gebruik simpel log bij elke flow. https://apps.athom.com/app/nl.nielsdeklerk.log
    Ik kan in mijn log file dus terugzien welke flow wanneer gestart is
  • lubbertkramer said:
    ... Ook kun je logs schrijven naar een syslog server (met papertrails) of naar een externe DB... 
    sorry for hijacking this threat and talk in english, but if I translated correctly you are saying that with papertrials you can send the log to a syslog server? How can you achieve this? I didn't found this in the app? 
  • abeggled said:
    lubbertkramer said:
    ... Ook kun je logs schrijven naar een syslog server (met papertrails) of naar een externe DB... 
    sorry for hijacking this threat and talk in english, but if I translated correctly you are saying that with papertrials you can send the log to a syslog server? How can you achieve this? I didn't found this in the app? 
    sorry upcoming feature of papertrails, maybe @dijker can invite you if you want to use it. I use the alpha of papertrails

• thanks for the hint with the alpha app, I will talk to @dijker on slack as it looks as he is not a memeber of this community. 

• RocodamelsheRocodamelshe Member
    edited February 2018
    @GeurtDijker on the forums, @dijker on slack