This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Keypad

2»

Comments

• zimbra said:
    I also have a Zipato keypad.
    The creator of the Zipato app (don't know if he is on this forum) in the athom store asked for the ID's. I gave him the id's @d_janssen mentioned.

Oh great - does this mean he's working on it?
  • ingmar said:
    quakerix said:
    Does anyone know which tags you can buy that work with the Benext 500?

the one that ROBBshop sells
    I understand, but those are 10 euro per piece .A normal tag is like 50 cent. Does anyone know which tags it support?
  • Hello,

I'm bringing this back to life.

Does anyone know, if it's now fully supportet and integrated with the Homey? I can see the app supports it, and the BeNext 500 tag reader supports zwave+.

Will it work out of the box now? 
  • mrKayne said:
    Hello,

Does anyone know, if it's now fully supportet and integrated with the Homey? I can see the app supports it, and the BeNext 500 tag reader supports zwave+.

Yes it works out of the box. But you need to make your own flows to set the alarm etc
  • quakerix said:
    mrKayne said:
    Hello,

Yes it works out of the box. But you need to make your own flows to set the alarm etc
    Sure thing.

I want to use it to unlock my Danalock, with both codes and tags, and later on proberly add some security, i.e. window sensors, room sensors, etc.
  • Okay... So...

I've recieved my Tag reader, and it works just fine... Well, that was until i actually moved it more than like a halv meter away from my Homey, from when I was setting it up... Now, the signal seems to weak for it to work.

How much distance do all of you guys have between your controllers and the tagreader?
  • mrKayne said:
    Okay... So...

I've recieved my Tag reader, and it works just fine... Well, that was until i actually moved it more than like a halv meter away from my Homey, from when I was setting it up... Now, the signal seems to weak for it to work.

How much distance do all of you guys have between your controllers and the tagreader?
    Im having the same issue. Still debugging it because there seems to be some zwave activity. I also placed a zwave plug next to it, to see if it helps
  • Hi

Looking to switch over from Vera, but can't figure out, if the zipato RFID reader is supported ?
  • Not yet.
    Users are already asking this for several months but it's still not supported.
    https://apps.athom.com/app/nl.aartse.zipato

It should be relatively easy because you have the exact same device from another brand which is already supported for more than a year.
  • Ok, thanks, i'll hold back then. waiting for this to work... :-)
  • dbonsaksendbonsaksen Member
    edited December 2017
    Have anyone tried to use the zipato keypad with the benext app?

EDIT: I bought one so I will try to make it work with Homey somehow.
  • Why is there not even one decent z-wave keypad? It's really an essential domotica device but for some reason it does not exist..? I have a zipato keypad (which is already not a great keypad) but still not supported by Homey :(
  • hallo you all, is there anybody that can help me with the AD2000-M. (at least thats what is called). Mine looks diverent from the AD2000-m that you see on you tube. The connections are completely diverent from my keypad. According to the completely impossible to understand manual the default pasword is also diferent. I am in the program and have set a new password. now ik would like to use a code without a tag to set the alarm. How do i do that and also  i have set the yellow wire from fibaro bin. module to push on keypad. is this correct?