This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed Official

Homey v1.5.X - Stable

edited November 2017 in Archive
Homey firmware version 1.5.0 has just been released to the stable update channel. 
Unless you unchecked the Auto update feature, your Homey will most probably update to this version tonight. 

For What's new, see: https://whatsnew.athom.com/release/1.5

This version introduces a couple of changes in the interface, so read the what's new carefully. Any questions or problems regarding those new features can be posted here in this topic.

If you discover any new issues (bugs) that are not yet reported please report them on Github

Have Fun!

Complete list of fixes on Github with Milestone 1.5.0

Short Release notes:  (https://firmware.athom.com/)
  • Add Zigbee support (experimental)
  • Add Apps SDK v2
  • Add Homey API Client support
  • Add OR column to flow editor
  • Add Image Tokens
  • Add Mobile flow events (Android-only)
  • Add Insights settings page
  • Add 'Act on behalf of owner' permission for apps
  • Add condition cards to check alarm states
  • Add Arp Manager for IP->MAC conversions
  • Add <any alarm> to alarm trigger card
  • Add wittiness
  • Improved boot time
  • Re-introduce vacuum cleaner device class
  • Update Node.js to 8.4.0
  • Various bugfixes and improvements
Tagged:

Comments

• WoW, what a big update, i guess people could have questions.... :)
  • I don't know if this is related to 1.5.0 or because I'm new, but none of the Telephone cards will list any device in the dropdown in the IF and AND colums of the Flow editor. Cards in the THAN column will show my android devices as expected.
  • Skyrunner said:
    I don't know if this is related to 1.5.0 or because I'm new, but none of the Telephone cards will list any device in the dropdown in the IF and AND colums of the Flow editor. Cards in the THAN column will show my android devices as expected.
    They need to release the new smartphone app to make use of that cards, this is a known issue but the Homey's are prepared this way to provide the new functionality once the mobile apps are updated. 
  • Nice! I’ve been able to remove a LOT of flows now with the Devices group card. Much more manageable. 
  • I am curious and can't wait to receive this update. Good job folks!
  • Marclu said:
    I am curious and can't wait to receive this update. Good job folks!
    You can already update your Homey because 1.5 is released in stable :) Maybe you are already running it if you have auto update enabled :)
  • My Hue app just uninstalled itself last night.. Woke up and the lights were not working grmbl.
    When I reinstalled it everything worked fine again, didn't have to repair my hub..

• @zimbra didn't it just crash and only a restart was needed?
    Crash also makes devices not respond. 

Or was it really fully gone from the apps page.
    As Uninstal doesn't happen out of the blue unless it was "--run" from cli on restart.

Also the devices still being there after reinstall makes me think that.
    Uninstal deletes all devices and settings also
  • caseda said:
    @zimbra didn't it just crash and only a restart was needed?
    Crash also makes devices not respond. 

Or was it really fully gone from the apps page.
    As Uninstal doesn't happen out of the blue unless it was "--run" from cli on restart.

Also the devices still being there after reinstall makes me think that.
    Uninstal deletes all devices and settings also
    I must admit that I didn't check the list of installed applicatons. I quickly wanted to readd my bulbs (they were greyed out, not deleted), so in the devices tab I searched for Hue and it wasn't available but I could install the application from there.
    So I guess you are right and it just crashed. I will have a better look next time it happens (I hope not though ;p).

• OetAelseOetAelse Member
    edited September 2017
    Insight reports still show weird graphs.......

• If I add the Push Notification card in the Then column it only shows 1 phone, but if I put this Notification card in the Els column it show me all of the phones. How can this be fixed or do I have to wait until the next update...
  • @btwvinceI would start by creating an issue on Github otherwise Athom won't even know ;-)
  • bvdbos said:
    @btwvinceI would start by creating an issue on Github otherwise Athom won't even know ;-)
    Is this the best way to handle someone's question?

This is the community forum on which athom also posts about the software.

In my opinion it would be more consumer friendly for athom to read the forum and add git issues themselves or use a bug reporting system based on the community login, so normal users do not need to create a GitHub account.
  • bvdbosbvdbos Member
    edited September 2017
    Even for moderators it's hard to read every item and judge wether this is a local issue or some bug in Homey. I think most would agree Athom would better use their time developing great things while we users gather and report bugs. Also see: https://forum.athom.com/discussion/3728/welcome-to-the-forum

@btwvince has been around here longer then me and you so I assume he knows this already...

• bvdbos said:
    I think most would agree Athom would better use their time developing great things 

Some would even agree that they already DID develop great things...  B) :#
  • Apps on my Homey (running 1.5.1) keep crashing every now and then. Any idea what i can do to fix this issue? As it stops controlling my house because the apps have crashed...
  • Which apps?
  • Anyone else having problems with push notifications as of today? I'm getting nothing. Rebooted Homey and all devices.

Via Telegram still works.
  • Anyone else having problems with push notifications as of today? I'm getting nothing. Rebooted Homey and all devices.

Yes, also not working as of today. Email works fine.

Yes, also not working as of today. Email works fine.
    Should be solved again.
  • Yes, notifications are all working again. Thanks
  • zimbrazimbra Member
    edited September 2017
    My hue app crashed again :(
    I will log something on github tomorrow.

Stack trace:
    No stack trace available

Exit code: null
    Exit signal: SIGKILL
  • Does anyone know when the android app will be updated? I still can't select my phone in the mobile flow event card and there is no update for the android app yet. (assuming the problem is with the android app)

Maybe Athom should remove the feature from the list until this is resolved. 
  • Not too experienced yet, where do I find more info regarding 
  • fspaan said:
    Not too experienced yet, where do I find more info regarding 
    Under your settings, from the Homey app or by speech you can set an alarm :) In the future it will make use of your native android alarm(clock)
  • Hi, great update but since I am on 1.5.1. I have huge delays with flows being executed. Walking into a room with a fibaro (or aeotec) motion sensor normally switches light on instantly, now it takes about 10-20 seconds. On the app I see the motion triggered right away, but then it is waiting for the light to be turned on... Any ideas what would causing this? Also, what I noticed is that the Zwave network graph is kind of exploded, normally a device would have 1 or 2 lines to the homey, now each device has 5-10 lines? Maybe that's why switching on the light take a while?
  • Hi,
    I am trying to add my first Zigabee product, but during pairing it's telling me the device is already added (even after I reset the Zigbee network).
    It's a BitronHome Smart-plug 902010/128
    Anything I'm doing wrong?
    Also tried to delete the device, but when I enter the plug in pairing mode and pressing the delete button, it doesn't respond to that device/delete anything. (I never successfully added this device and didn't try any other Zigbee yet)
  • ingmar said:
    Hi, great update but since I am on 1.5.1. I have huge delays with flows being executed. Walking into a room with a fibaro (or aeotec) motion sensor normally switches light on instantly, now it takes about 10-20 seconds. On the app I see the motion triggered right away, but then it is waiting for the light to be turned on... Any ideas what would causing this? Also, what I noticed is that the Zwave network graph is kind of exploded, normally a device would have 1 or 2 lines to the homey, now each device has 5-10 lines? Maybe that's why switching on the light take a while?
    Although not as extreme as your situation, I also experience extra delay with z-wave devices after updating to 1.5.1
    Most devices have an extra 2-3 seconds before responding....
  • danonedanone Member
    edited September 2017
    RuudvB said:
    ingmar said:
    Hi, great update but since I am on 1.5.1. I have huge delays with flows being executed. Walking into a room with a fibaro (or aeotec) motion sensor normally switches light on instantly, now it takes about 10-20 seconds. On the app I see the motion triggered right away, but then it is waiting for the light to be turned on... Any ideas what would causing this? Also, what I noticed is that the Zwave network graph is kind of exploded, normally a device would have 1 or 2 lines to the homey, now each device has 5-10 lines? Maybe that's why switching on the light take a while?
    Although not as extreme as your situation, I also experience extra delay with z-wave devices after updating to 1.5.1
    Same!  :'( Some devices takes 2-3 seconds to respond, others more like 5-10 seconds and most of them instant response. Then once a device is switch on/off the response time is fast. Then again after a while left alone, the same device takes long time to respond.
    all since 1.5.1
  • danone said:
    RuudvB said:
    ingmar said:
    Same!  :'( Some devices takes 2-3 seconds to respond, others more like 5-10 seconds and most of them instant response. Then once a device is switch on/off the response time is fast. Then again after a while left alone, the same device takes long time to respond.
    all since 1.5.1

Yes, I observe that as well, as if the homey gets into sleep mode... Do you guys see something changed in the zwave diagram as well? (system > zwave > stuff for geeks > show). see https://imgur.com/a/n2vvV

This discussion has been closed.