The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.
This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
[APP] Homey Harmony Hub v1.2.0
Homey Harmony Hub
At the moment this project supports:
- Pairing of devices connected to the harmony hub
- A mobile card supporting the power toggle functionality of the device
- An action card for sending a specific command to the Harmony device using homey flows.
- Action cards for starting/stopping a hub activity
- Condition card to check if device is/isn't turned on
- Trigger cards for device is turned on/off
- Trigger cards for activity is started/stopped
- Syncing the device on/off state based on the current hub activity
- Picking up activity changes from external sources (e.g. the Logitech Harmony Remote)
Bugs/Feature requestsFound a bug or want to request a feature feel free to create an issue here: https://github.com/jreenen/com.jreenen.homeyharmonyhub/issues
At the moment there is no real roadmap but for the upcoming release you can expect the following:
- Pick an icon you want to use for your device during pairing.
- Command send trigger card.
- ...... create an issue on Github with a Feature request label an who knows your feature will be in the next release!
For improved stability and future features, a new connection library has been written for the Homey Harmony App.
If an activity has been started/stopped by an external source (e.g. the Logitech Harmony Remote), the app picks up on this event and updates the device states accordingly and triggers the applicable flow cards.
You can now use a flow condition card for your device to check if it is/isn't turned on.
Hotfix release, some users experiencing an error "Error: MAX_CLIENTS=6"
Pairing of devices connected to the harmony hub A mobile card supporting the power toggle functionality of the device An action card for sending a specific command to the Harmony device using homey flows. Action cards for starting/stopping a hub activity Trigger cards for device is turned on/off Trigger cards for activity is started/stopped Syncing the device on-off state based on the current hub activity
Initial release (never hit the Athom store)
Github link: https://github.com/jreenen/com.jreenen.homeyharmonyhub