This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Dot : The Physical Push Notification - Presence at home (rooms)

13»

Comments

• SommoSommo Member
    What????? That is a prototype 
  • jovinkjovink Member
    I received a mail this morning: 

Dear Iota Customer,

We’ve unfortunately experienced a supply shortage with our bottom case piece. Your order, unfortunately, has been delayed. 

We are working diligently to resolve this issue as soon as possible, so we can put your order in the mail. Our current plan is to mail your order next week.

Please let us know if you have any questions. Thank you for your patience.

Best,

Iota Labs

• PhuturistPhuturist Member
    edited May 2017
    Oh dear ... where is that email where I could cancel my order as Android user ... :disappointed:
  • SommoSommo Member
    phil_s said:
    oh what a disappointment!

my dot was delivered and it is soooo ugly and not that styled as it was shown:

and here is the result:

and they asked last year which color i would like to have and i took a black one. so i think this is the new black?
    Tell me is a joke 
  • phil_sphil_s Member
    edited May 2017
    No joke sorry
    "unboxing pics"
  • SommoSommo Member
    I'm waiting mine (seems they are on the road) i'm really afraid... it seems a prototype! Have u wrote to them?
  • phil_sphil_s Member
    @Sommo as you can read in their forum there are plenty of people who have the same ugly dot. and they are complaining why nobody of the project ever told in the last month that there was a change in the productdesign! So i think that there is something completly wrong. I will wait if you guys will have the same dotdesign. I think so. But if not i will write to them. But i have a bad feeling. 
  • SommoSommo Member
    edited May 2017
    @phil_s can u link their forum discussion about that? thank you
  • Today got the message from Kickstarter that my pledge has been refunded  :)
  • mruitermruiter Member
    Just ask for refund. Say you have a android Phone and the android Phone app is no were to be seen in the near future.
    Then you'll get a refund