This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
RF RF-433

Nexa 433MHz

dbonsaksendbonsaksen Member
edited April 2018 in Devices
Hi,

I cant seem figure out if Homey is only supporting devices that have an app in the app store, or if I can buy for an example a Nexa 433,92mhz switch and it might work?

Nexa is a really cheap Swedish brand.

Tagged:

Comments

• djeskodjesko Member
    edited April 2017
    I'm using nexa,  no problem!  

KlikAanKlikUit app

I'm from Sweden 
  • Thats perfect!
  • @djesko did you buy them at Clas Ohlson? If so, have you ever tried the cotech brand?
  • Jula,  
  • But if I'm not wrong it's same 
  • Ok, I see they have a good range of products as well. Do you mind me asking which of the nexa products you have tested?
  • Door sensor,  outdoor switch,  indoor.

I'm using most zwave and some milight, tp-link WiFi switch.
  • Exile82Exile82 Member
    edited October 2017
    I have an NEXA EYCR-201 (socket dimmer for indoor use). What is the equivalent KAKU device?
  • Did you get the Cotech switches to work? Trying to set them up right now, and I can't seem to find any that works in the Klikaanklikuit app.
  • CorneliattCorneliatt Member
    edited October 2017
    Hi! Someone who got Homey to pair with Nexa WMR-252 dimmer reciever? I'm tearing my hair off, can't get it to work with any of the KlikAanKlickUit products (even if it seems like the right choice should be AWMD 250...)... Anyone with more luck??
  • Not specific this dimmer but no issue with KaKu. How far away is the device from Homey? Can you control the device with a remote? What happens if you learn the remote to Homey and then control the device?
  • Hi! Someone who got Homey to pair with Nexa WMR-252 dimmer reciever? I'm tearing my hair off, can't get it to work with any of the KlikAanKlickUit products (even if it seems like the right choice should be AWMD 250...)... Anyone with more luck??
    Nexa doesnt always have an equal device in KaKu, and therefore a lot of the nexa devices doesnt work.. But I think its weird that particular device wont work with the AWMR-230 kaku device. 
  • Exile82 said:
    I have an NEXA EYCR-201 (socket dimmer for indoor use). What is the equivalent KAKU device?
    Did you try the ACD-200?
  • herder said:
    Did you get the Cotech switches to work? Trying to set them up right now, and I can't seem to find any that works in the Klikaanklikuit app.
    I did not get the cotech brand to work unfortunately. Tried with a door/window sensor. 
  • You can record the signals from the unknown devices, like @baskiers explains at:
    https://github.com/athombv/homey/issues/1472#issuecomment-296638259
    and add the findings in bugs for the KaKu repository or, maybe better, fork the repo and then make a version for Nexa products?

• djesko said:
    I'm using nexa,  no problem!  

KlikAanKlikUit app

I'm from Sweden 
    Nobody will blame you for that (the country).
  • I got CoTech plugs to work by cloning the associated CoTech remotes using the Sartano-app in Homey, give it a try. 
  • OrajjonOrajjon Member
    edited November 2017
    I have the following wallplugs:
    NEXA EYCR-2300
    Proove 00180 (Kjell & CO vendor)
    and they both pair well with the same KlikAanKlikUit unit: ACD-3500.

Uppdate: A clearificarion, they work well for on/off but not for dimming.
  • Just installed a Nexa LBST-604 light sensor, and it wont change Night Alarm from No to Yes, regardless day or night. It did it one time, even if it took about 10 min for it to change to Yes, but back to No was done in just a few seconds.
  • I got a couple of self learning remote sockets of brand Luxorparts (Kjell & Co item.no 50987) to work as ACD-3500 as well. Didn't work to copy signal from the remote that came with the sockets, but worked to learn from Homey generated signal.