This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Osram Lightify Plug?

christian1976christian1976 Member
edited April 2017 in Questions & Help
Anyone who knows when the Oram Plug will be supported in the Ostram app ????...

Many Philips Hue cutomer are using this, so please fix that you can discover via Hue or support it via Osram app..

Comments

• Anyone who knows when the Oram Plug will be supported in the Ostram app ????...

Many Philips Hue cutomer are using this, so please fix that you can discover via Hue or support it via Osram app..
    I have one of these plugs. They work indeed fine with Philips Hue.

As long as the Zigbee chip isn't activated by Athom, it would be a problem to "talk" to the lightify plug. 
  • Anyone who knows when the Oram Plug will be supported in the Ostram app ????...

I have one of these plugs. They work indeed fine with Philips Hue.

As long as the Zigbee chip isn't activated by Athom, it would be a problem to "talk" to the lightify plug. 
    But if some Osram products work like the big bulps, why not the E14 and Plug which is the most used..... You use the Osram bridge to "talk" to the devices just as with HUE :-)
  • That should be working..
  • That should be working..
    The Osram app does only support the E27 bulps and not the remaining product range.... That is the whole problem :-).
    And the Homey Hue support cannot see the Osram Plugs or E14 Bulps
  • Fun to see there is a topic about this, started in march '16 and u put a post in that 2 days ago. Now opening another topic about exactly the same thing, hoping to get more response or?
    There are some peeps trying to use the search function on this forums and they get confused opening 2 topics about the 1 and same thing. In this case i don't even have to tell u to use the search function because of ur post from 2 days ago. I hope the new happiness manager gets more authority on the forums to close and delete this double postings. @Annemarie is not alloud to close and delete this kind of postings for now but this would be a great approvement for the forums in my opinion. For those who wanna say this is not a constructive post: keeping the forums clean and readable for everyone IS! Also an option to get rid of the ???? in the subject of topics is a good addition me guess.
  • Fun to see there is a topic about this, started in march '16 and u put a post in that 2 days ago. Now opening another topic about exactly the same thing, hoping to get more response or?
    There are some peeps trying to use the search function on this forums and they get confused opening 2 topics about the 1 and same thing. In this case i don't even have to tell u to use the search function because of ur post from 2 days ago. I hope the new happiness manager gets more authority on the forums to close and delete this double postings. @Annemarie is not alloud to close and delete this kind of postings for now but this would be a great approvement for the forums in my opinion. For those who wanna say this is not a constructive post: keeping the forums clean and readable for everyone IS! Also an option to get rid of the ???? in the subject of topics is a good addition me guess.
    Thank you for the very nice way to tell me how to act in the forum, and thank you for keeping track of my postings :-).

By mistake I thought the question i posted 2 days ago was in a dead threat as there has been no replies about the topic since 2016!. So as I couldn't find any other threat about this, I took the liberty to politely ask if anyone ever solved this.....

I promise to use the search function also in the future so we can have a nice and spotless forum ;-).