This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

[Updated 0.1.6] Everspring -- central topic

aloftaloft Member
edited January 2017 in Apps

Everspring

This app adds support for Everspring devices.

Supported devices:

• Everspring AD147 ( Dimmer plug )
  • Everspring AD1422 ( Dimmer plug )
  • Everspring AN158 ( On/Off plug with power metering)
  • Everspring AN180 ( On/Off plug )
  • Everspring AN181 ( On/Off plug with power metering)
  • Everspring HSP02 ( PIR motion sensor )
  • Everspring SP103 ( PIR motion sensor )
  • Everspring ST814 ( Temperature & Humidity sensor )

Donate

If you like the app, consider a donation to support development
Paypal donate

ToDo

• Add more Everspring devices -- support from community needed!

Known bugs

• SP103 : Tamper alarm doesn't work yet
  • Dimmer plugs: Setting dimmer values in a flow will result in light to be turned on 100 %. Non-app bug, should be fixed by Homey FW.
  • ST814 sensor doesn't always work as expected. Debugging ongoing to get it more reliable

Unknown bugs

Yes ;-)

Changelog

• V0.1.3 2016-12-13 : Add support for SP814 ; ( SP814 on loan provided by Robbshop )
  • V0.1.2 2016-12-13 : Add support for SP103 ; ( SP103 on loan provided by Robbshop )
  • V0.1.1 2016-12-12 : Add support for AN158 ; update Zwave driver ( AN158 on loan provided by Robbshop )
  • V0.1.0 2016-10-21 : Add support for AD1422
  • V0.0.3 2016-10-04 : Add support for various powerplugs (Alexander)
  • V0.0.2 2016-08-12 : Add support for HSP02 motion sensor (Robin van Kekem)
  • V0.0.1 2016-08-02 : First test release on Github

Comments

• As there are several threads for Everspring devices, I've created a central topic to discuss support for Everspring devices.
  • Unknown Bugs :joy::heart:
  • Nice APP, only is was looking and installing it to get my sf812 smoke detectors working. Using the z-wave it is connecting to Homey, whoever it is telling me that there is not an app installed for it. Do you see any change to add this smoke detector to the app as well so it gets the best out of it?

Thanks, Robbie
  • Homey 1.1.2 in combination with AD147 doesn't work anymore. Can add the device (app is not crashing), but it's not responding anymore. Can't turn on/off the device.
  • @posthok, I tried it with an AD147 which was already paired, but also removed and paired it again with Homey 1.1.2 ; I don't see any issues: I can turn it on/off and set the dim level via the device card ( in a flow it is still not working, bug in  Homey firmware ).

The light immediately responds; the device card can take a second or 2-3 before it is updated, it reacts on the Z-wave report after the action has been completed.

So not sure what is happening in your case. Are you able to run the application in developer mode and see what output it gives? (you need to enable debugging in the AD147 driver, but that is pretty simple). 
  • Ok then its possible the device is broken. 
  • Yep Device is broken. Doesn't do a manual off/on anymore. 
  • Readme says: 
    Dimmer plugs: Setting dimmer values in a flow will result in light to be turned on 100 %. Non-app bug, should be fixed by Homey FW
    Can somebody point me to the Homey github issue that is causing this behavior?
  • Very nice app! Willing to donate if everything works well. :-) The app is showing the temperature as farenheit, instead of celcius. It should show 24 degrees celcius (just like the device in it's display), but it's showing celcius (as the device is also capable of, but it's not useful in Holland most of the time). See the below screenshot:
  • @AtHomey  thanks for the kind words. Regarding the Fahrenheit vs Celcius : as far as I can see, the ST814 reports what is shown in the display. So if you set it to Fahrenheit in the display, it will also report the degrees in Fahrenheit to Homey.

I've seen this in my ST814; that I switched it to Fahrenheit by accident (but didn't see it, because I had Humidity displayed). At that time, it reported Fahrenheit as well. 

Please check (or re-set) the ST814 to Celcius and see if that helps. 

• @all, is it possible to add HSM02 from everspring ?
    This is a window/door contact i got a lot of them :(
  • Everspring 0.1.6 has been released today in the app store; there is clean-up of configuration possibilities for various devices and for the dimming-enabled sockets, dimming is now working again. 

Have fun and please consider buying me a glass of whisky ;-) 
  • posthokposthok Member
    edited January 2017
    Sorry but the dimmer plug AD147 still not working.With the app version before 1.6 it was possible to dim the light from the device window and was'nt working in a flow. And now in 1.6 it's not dimming from the device windows and within a flow.
  • Hi @aloft

could you build support for the HAC01:
    https://github.com/athombv/homey/issues/1219
    * http://products.z-wavealliance.org/products/694

That would be awesome. Its a simple on-off wall sensor. 
  • I've added the SP103 PIR motion sensor and created a flow to turn on lights when motion is detected. Most of the time, the lights stay off. In insights (see figure below) it looks like the sensor remains 'triggered' for hours without being reset. Then again, I passed the sensor this morning (Jan 18) which does not show from the graph at all (detected but not received by Homey?) Does anyone know what could cause this?

PS. The sensor (and scene which turned on the lights) used to work fine on my Vera previously.
  • I've added the SP103 PIR motion sensor and created a flow to turn on lights when motion is detected. Most of the time, the lights stay off. In insights (see figure below) it looks like the sensor remains 'triggered' for hours without being reset. Then again, I passed the sensor this morning (Jan 18) which does not show from the graph at all (detected but not received by Homey?) Does anyone know what could cause this?

PS. The sensor (and scene which turned on the lights) used to work fine on my Vera previously.
    My experience with the insight graphics is that is not always clear. Can you download the logfile and post that here? 

I (developer of the Everspring app) don't have  the SP103 anymore ( I developed the driver with a loaner SP103 ) , but in my case, it worked correctly. 
  • There's an known issue with booleans (on/off or yes/no) in Insights:
    https://github.com/athombv/homey/issues/1141
  • The power metering in the AN181 seems to be non-functional(re-added the device a couple of times), should this be implemented I will definitely buy you a glass of whiskey  :D 
  • aloftaloft Member
    @rdtimmer You are in luck; I've received a AN181 so I am able to have better support for this device. I added it, but in my case, the power metering seems to work:

Can you explain in more detail what you see?  Do you see the Power meter? Can you show the settings including the node information:

• RDtimmerRDtimmer Member
    edited March 2017
    Hi @aloft,
    zie hier zoals het er bij mij uitziet(vrijwel identiek):

De schakelaar is hernoemd, maar dat mag niet uitmaken toch?(daarvoor deed hij het ook niet overigens)

Lijkt wel of deze defect is, of zich gedraagd als een versie zonder "metering"

Bedankt voor het checken overigens!

• @RDtimmer you probably need to re-include it to homey to have a new capability added (the metering)
    And don't include it as a "light attached" if you want the metering in the mobile card also. (now only in flow cards and insights) 
    This will change in the future somewhere. 
  • OK, that is the problem @caseda? to not include it as light?
    I will try that ASAP when I get home!
  • caseda said:
    @RDtimmer you probably need to re-include it to homey to have a new capability added (the metering)
    And don't include it as a "light attached" if you want the metering in the mobile card also. (now only in flow cards and insights) 
    This will change in the future somewhere. 
    This was the golden tip, thanks caseda, you made my day!  :D
  • RebtorRebtor Member
    edited April 2017
    This is the driver i use / wrote for use with the SF812 smokedetector. It has basic battery indication and reports smoke to homey. The icon can use some work but for me it works fine. 

Also the COMMAND_CLASS_ALARM (for the tamper trigger) does not seem to be implemented in homey yet, i saw in code that some other Everspring devices suffer from the same problem..

Next up my SM103

• aloftaloft Member
    @Rebtor  thank you so much for this code.  

I don't have the SF812 myself. Can you explain more on the association part? In the SF812 manual online I read that they only support one association. That should be '1' then, right?

I've combined the code as version 0.2.0 on GitHub, and it is pending approval in de app-store in the beta channel. 

• aloftaloft Member
    @rebtor The version with the SF812 is now available as beta in the app store.  Feedback if it works is appreciated, so I can promote it to stable as soon as possible.

• How can I request Everspring AD131-3 UK Plug in dimmer be added ? -  Thanks Chris
  • RebtorRebtor Member
    edited May 2017
    @aloft  I will try to test it this evening and upload the SM103

So, i have tested the SF812. (updated my homey to beta, excluded one of my smoke alarms and included it again en gave it a test.)
    And that looks OK.

• RebtorRebtor Member
    So here is the code for the SM103.

I doin't get the temper alarm working (like with all these devices) but battery level and contact alarm work fine.