This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

AvdHF64AvdHF64 Member
edited April 2017 in Questions & Help

Comments

• What forums? You mean these chatrooms?  ;)
  • @AvdHF64 , can you tell me/ us what you're missing? They are about to launch a completly new website when the product is officially finished. Then the "normal" customer can also get started with the product due to the fact we all now are on top of all so all at Athom can build the most stable device ever.

What answers are you looking for?
  • AvdHF64 said:
    [...]
    Your forum is for geeks and nerds. 
    [...]
    Thanks  :/

AvdHF64 said:
    ...]
    [Please make your website for consumers.
    [...]
    There are no consumers here, because the product is not in stores yet.
    When it will be, there will be a site for them.

I rest my case.
  • Perhaps they could create a new forum subsection where people can show off their Homey and the nice things they are doing with it? :smile:  So people can get some inspiration from others.
  • AvdHF64 said:
    I want to use Honey for domotica not playing football...
    Wow. That's going to be messy  :/
  • MarcoWijkMarcoWijk Member
    edited February 2016
    I didn't realise it's for sale already in the MM grimace 
  • Why don't we let athom do their everyday best wokring on the product as they do. Secundairy stuff will Come along when it comes along. Of course you mentioned Some great suggesties. But I can imagine priority is with the homey and progressing  that from bèta to stable market ready v1.0.0. 
  • PimMeijer said:
    Why don't we let athom do their everyday best wokring on the product as they do. Secundairy stuff will Come along when it comes along. Of course you mentioned Some great suggesties. But I can imagine priority is with the homey and progressing  that from bèta to stable market ready v1.0.0. 
    If the 'secondairy stuff' takes to long the Homey will die a silent death.  So how is going to start a modern webshop that will also sell all the products that work with Homey.
  • EmileEmile Administrator, Athom
    The new website is mostly finished, it just needs some finetuning. I'd rather focus on making Homey itself stable enough now though. It  wouldn't be fair to start advertising awesomeness when not everyone is happy with the current product.
  • Emile said:
    The new website is mostly finished, it just needs some finetuning. I'd rather focus on making Homey itself stable enough now though. It  wouldn't be fair to start advertising awesomeness when not everyone is happy with the current product.
    Yes please keep working on the homey, i love it already but it needs a bit of work. But the site is a lower priority (for me at least)
  • PimMeijer said:
    Why don't we let athom do their everyday best wokring on the product as they do. Secundairy stuff will Come along when it comes along. Of course you mentioned Some great suggesties. But I can imagine priority is with the homey and progressing  that from bèta to stable market ready v1.0.0. 
    Without a website to support users Homey is no where and will be doomed.  Something that would be a shame.
  • rob_houwelingrob_houweling Member
    edited February 2017
    AvdHF64 said:
    PimMeijer said:
    Without a website to support users Homey is no where and will be doomed.  Something that would be a shame.
    And Homey will not be doomed when it's not working properly for everyone?