This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Handleiding Flow editor

Na veel lezen in het forum is het me gelukt enkele eenvoudige flows aan te maken, maar een functie zoals omschreven in de 'help' wil maar niet lukken, en ook de video's helpen me niet. :(

"Sleep simpelweg de tag van de 'als'-kaart naar een blauw oplichtend invoerveld in een 'en' of 'dan' kaart."

Zo eenvoudig blijkt bovenstaande na enkele avonden proberen niet te zijn, want de tag blijft maar niet aan de muis plakken om deze naar rechts te verslepen. Er verschijnt een kruisje en de groene tag beweegt iets en thats it !  :| 
Ik probeer onderstaande eenvoudig flow te maken. Wie helpt deze newbie even? 

Comments

• Muis boven de groen tag links houden (kruisje met 4 pijltjes zichtbaar)
    Linker muisknop indrukken en ingedrukt houden boven die groen tag en de muis naar rechts bewegen.
    Je neemt/sleept dan het groen labeltje mee naar het tekstvakje rechts en laat daar de linker muisknop los.
    Et voila.
  • Alleen heb je wel kans dat de flow niet altijd, of altijd niet werkt.
    Geofencing werkt nog niet naar behoren.
  • Probeer het eens in de browser als het in de windows applicatie niet werkt (het slepen). Soms werkt het slepen bij mij ook niet goed in de applicatie
  • Als ik achter mijn laptop probeer werkt het ook niet goed. Daarom maak ik de flows achter de computer met een muis.
  • FloodnlFloodnl Member
    edited January 2017
    I do agree with the OP there are no easy ways to find out how things work.  i am working on a "guide"  about how my first weeks of homey went and what things are good to know or how they work.  I have learned most of it by the people on the forum they are awesome. 

• @Willem
    Do you use Windows? Is your screen scaled to anything other than 100%? 
    There is an issue with that: 
    https://github.com/athombv/homey/issues/1090

• Before people create double manuals, I once created a FAQ topic. More or less for the forum, but also as a starting point for new Homey users: https://forum.athom.com/discussion/2128/forum-suggestion-faq-topic#latest

Maybe it is a starting point for some of the manuals. If not, I would love to add a link to the FAQ for newly created manuals :)
  • @MrDutchfighter,
    Thanks for the FAQ, I missed it....
    Guess @Willem didn't want to write a manual but is asking for it
  • Thanks for the respons guy's.
    I use Chrome 55.0 on a laptop running windows 8.0. After reading your responses, I started fooling around with scaling my screen in the flow editior. After hitting the pulldown menu 'View'and  'toggle full screen' (F11) it worked and I could move the label around. So finally, I can start working on some flows. :)  

Thanks again !  B)

• Floodnl said:
    I do agree with the OP there are no easy ways to find out how things work.  i am working on a "guide"  about how my first weeks of homey went and what things are good to know or how they work.  I have learned most of it by the people on the forum they are awesome. 

It would be nice if Homey would provide a knowledge base with some basic instructions and user community contributions. For my, this is what I currently mis most (although I'm looking forward to the zwave update as well).

A wiki where the original author could approve contributions and which would promote popular and high rated articles would be perfect.
    It would allow us to build upon existing articles and continue to improve existing articles rather then reinvent existing concepts again because they are hidden deep within the forum topics.