This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

[Unmaintained] Pioneer VSX app

mvtk1990mvtk1990 Member
edited July 2017 in Apps
I've converted the Marantz app of to a Pioneer version.
Cou can find version 0.0.6 here https://apps.athom.com/app/nl.marcovantklooster.pioneer.
Please submit bugs to the issue page on Github

Comments

• Nice, now i just have to wait till i get my homey 
  • THANK YOU!!  :D
  • Thank you very much! , release to 0.0.6 made it work on my VSX-920 as well :)
  • MarcelSpapensMarcelSpapens Member
    edited May 2016
    Thanks for this app!
    I have found an issue. Where on Github can I post the details?

EDIT: Found the URL already but can't add issues.
    The issue that I found with my VSX-924 is that the Device is gone after a few minutes. Then I need to go back and set the IP address again (which has not changed). All the flow cards are removed when the device is removed, so you need to add them all again after re-entering the IP address.
    Let me know if you need more details.
  • @mvtk1990 I don't know how to open an github issue, so I will try it this way.

The receiver constantly dissapears. It can't be found in new or existing flows. 
    When I go to devices it is visible there. 

When I reboot the Homey, the receiver is back for a while. 
    How can I fix this? should I reinstall the app? Does anyone else have these problems?

And as last: I have a feature request.

Is it possible to implement a "set volume to XX" card in the then category? Like this 

Alvast bedankt! :)
  • oliveolive Member
    edited July 2016
    Trustme2 said:
    @mvtk1990 I don't know how to open an github issue, so I will try it this way.

The receiver constantly dissapears. It can't be found in new or existing flows. 
    When I go to devices it is visible there. 

When I reboot the Homey, the receiver is back for a while. 
    How can I fix this? should I reinstall the app? Does anyone else have these problems?

Is it possible to implement a "set volume to XX" card in the then category? Like this 

Alvast bedankt!
    Hi

I have the same problem, but i think this is unstable homey software problem.
  • @Trustme2 ;
    Witch Homey Firmware Version do you have. I can't reproduce it in my version: 0.8.39. Here the disappear is gone for a couple of weeks. But my home has to reboot every a day, so I don't know if thats is the issue. A couple of weeks ago I've had the same issue, but suddenly it was gone. I guess it's a Homey problem like @olive mentioned

Your request is a good one. I'm also want this feature, but it's isn't possible. It's only plus and min. I tried to figure out how the Pioneer app works, but the volume "wheel" does the same as the volume "wheel" on the device and the buttons on te remote: Up and down
  • When I try to add the Pioneer VSX receiver as a new device I get an error msg:

• invalid_capability is fixed in 0.1.0
  • mvtk1990mvtk1990 Member
    edited August 2016

Version 1.0.1

• Added: Flow condition to check if your amplifier is on or off
    • Added: Switch to port 23 to support other devices
    • Improved: Mobile card
    • Removed: Unnecessary files so the app take less space on your Homey
  • Trustme2 said:

Alvast bedankt! :)
    This is added in 1.1.0. 
    I've send an update to Athom (1.1.1) to fix the issue that you can't set the volume to 0.
  • Version 1.1.0

• Added: Device selection to flow condition to check if your amplifier is on or off introduced in 1.0.x
    • Added: Flow action to set the volume to a specific level.
    • Added: Calibration function to detect the maximum level of the Pioneer so the level within the flow can be set.
    • Added: Settings to change the IP of the Pioneer and add option to add port nummer if the port number is different than the default 8102 or 23
    • Improved: Adding of devices
  • mvtk1990 said:
    This is added in 1.1.0. 
    I've send an update to Athom (1.1.1) to fix the issue that you can't set the volume to 0.

Awesome❤️ Thanks!
    you rock!!
  • mvtk1990 said:

Version 1.1.0

• Added: Device selection to flow condition to check if your amplifier is on or off introduced in 1.0.x
    • Added: Flow action to set the volume to a specific level.
    • Added: Calibration function to detect the maximum level of the Pioneer so the level within the flow can be set.
    • Added: Settings to change the IP of the Pioneer and add option to add port nummer if the port number is different than the default 8102 or 23
    • Improved: Adding of devices
    This is so great! Thanks for your hard work.

• Hello mvtk1990

Is it possible to add a mute function in the app?

Thanks
  • Hello @olive

This is added in v1.2.0. It's submitted to the store. v1.1.0 took 7 days.
    Versions before where faster, but I guess the guys Athom are busy the last couple of weeks.
    If you can't wait download version 1.2.0 from GitHub
  • Version 1.2.0

• Added: Flow action to mute and unmute your amplifier
    • Added: Flow condition to check if your amplifier is muted or unmuted
  • Very cool, BIG THANKS
  • olive said:
    Very cool, BIG THANKS
    Thank you. Check it out right now. It's already approved. I just submitted the app to the store. 
  • Hi mvtk1990

I want to say, i have a pioneer sc-lx83 and your app have no problem, thank you!!!
  • mvtk1990mvtk1990 Member
    edited September 2016

Version 1.3.0

• Improved: Yes no text in flow condition
    • Improved: Uniformity in action flows by selecting first device witch was not the case by changing source.

Version 1.3.1

• Fixed: API callback issues, after upgrading to Homey 0.10.x
  • mvtk1990 said:

Version 1.3.0

• Improved: Uniformity in action flows by selecting first device witch was not the case by changing source.

Version 1.3.1

If I understand this right: Version 1.3.1 fixes the problem that I can't control my receiver, right?
  • Trustme2 said:
    mvtk1990 said:

Version 1.3.0

Version 1.3.1

If I understand this right: Version 1.3.1 fixes the problem that I can't control my receiver, right?
    Correct. I use this app on dailybases and I'm also frustrated that my Homey isn't functioning normal anymore. I use it in 40(?) flows, and none of them works.
    I wait for @JeroenVollenbrock to accept the update, so I can release the app.
  • Ah ok great! :smile: 
  • A couple times a week, I get mails from the developer panel witch noticed me that this app was crashed.
    I'm unable to solve this issue, because I cant, reproduce the problem. Here everything works OK and stable.

In version 1.3.x there is some how an error, witch I guess came from a conversion of the device data.

Please notice!!!

If you use this app before oktober 2016, please re-add the device. This will solve a lot of issues.
    If there are further instabilities please open a issue on GitHub

Thanks for your confidence.

• oliveolive Member
    edited January 2017
    Hi @mvtk1990

Is it possible to implent dimmer in the app? Do you know what i mean?
  • olive said:
    Hi @mvtk1990

You mean set to level 15 in 5 minutes 
    Next flow set to 0 in 10 minutes
    If it's on level 20 every 30 seconds it's count down
  • mvtk1990 said:
    olive said:
    Hi @mvtk1990

I mean the screen on av receiver.
  • olive said:
    mvtk1990 said:
    olive said:
    Hi @mvtk1990

I mean the screen on av receiver.
    Sorry, thats not possible. This can't be done by telnet.