This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Terrorize your girlfriend

Hello All 

Since i get homey from my girlfriend as christmas present i'm terrorising herr.

A few examples:
- Lights turn on/and off in the bedroom when i am at work and she is asleep. By facebook messenger
- Turn off the TV when she is looking at the terrible vlogs ( Enzo Knol /Monica Geuze)
- When she sleeps on the couch. Let home speak: Wakker worden! Wakker Worden! ( i have got a nice video of it haha)

But have any off you got the same evil mind?

Please send me any suggestions.  >:) 

Comments

• So you want to decrese the WAF? I want to increse it.. 
  • So you want to decrese the WAF? I want to increse it.. 
    No i'm looking for more opportunities to terrorize her  >:) 
  • There are better ways to get rid of your girlfriend :tongue:

For example, introduce her to  @mruiter
  • You could just break up with her, if she's so horrible? If you think the confrontation is too much for you to cope with, you could have her murdered. Or do it yourself, but then the chance of being caught is higher. But it IS cheaper to do it yourself. Hope I was helpful. 
  • Athomey said:
    You could just break up with her, if she's so horrible? If you think the confrontation is too much for you to cope with, you could have her murdered. Or do it yourself, but then the chance of being caught is higher. But it IS cheaper to do it yourself. Hope I was helpful. 
    She is not horrible, i don't want to kill her, only terrorize ........ 
    Otherwise this topic called, how to get rid of my girlfriend.
  • Let Homey play  (via Chromecast or Soundboard) in the middle of the night and flash your Hues in red >:)
  • @Peao Oooh nice one, will use it as an alarm in the bedroom :smile:

@BenvMaanen What about a floodsensor in the shower. When detecting water turn off a power plug of the heating system. So she gets a cold shower...
  • swttt said:
    @Peao Oooh nice one, will use it as an alarm in the bedroom :smile:

@BenvMaanen What about a floodsensor in the shower. When detecting water turn off a power plug of the heating system. So she gets a cold shower...
    Thank you!  >:)
  • Not very cool to use the present she gave you against her! :tongue:
  • swtttswttt Member
    edited January 2017
    Or use a door sensor on the fridge and everytime she opens it play "I like big butts" by sir mixalot
  • Automate your doorbell and ring it random when only she is home...
  • When she is sleeping on the couch, flood her phone with push messages that say "wakker worden" as well

• Seen this one somewhere here on the forum, but play the star wars tune when she gets home (presence detection)

• - Turn off the TV when she is looking at the terrible vlogs ( Enzo Knol /Monica Geuze)
    Homey should definitely have a built-in vlog killer.  Not only should it turn the television off, it should also deny access to the television until the owner comes home.
  • swttt said:
    Seen this one somewhere here on the forum, but play the star wars tune when she gets home (presence detection)
    Funny. I have that for my mother-in-law.  ;)
  • jeroenbos22jeroenbos22 Member
    edited January 2017
    My homey plays the imperial march from StarWars and ledring lights up purple When homey detect here coming home  o:)
  • Interesting case for psychologists. Men who intimidate their wives ... often has something to do with uncertainty, resulting in claiming a dominant position.
  • @swttt thanks for the compliment. yes i have the looks but @caseda has the name.
    Thats casanova in muppet style.
  • @mruiter Caseda the wizz only uses magic to impress girls..with awesome z-wave drivers.

And since he is a wizard, he can enlarge things with some awesome kamasutra spells.