This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed

is the light on the Homey continues on ?

backslashbackslash Member
edited January 2017 in Archive

Comments

• What I read on this forum, the led is a screensaver. So I think you can turn it off

• @Emile, I'm interested in this as well. Can the LED ring be part of the flow, for instance, turn the LED ring of when I start the activity watch a movie.

• EmileEmile Administrator, Athom

Yes :)

• if the LED is turned off, accepts Homey commands? if in a flow must there be a sensor to active the LED/Homey. I want to turn LED off at night, so it dus not invite the wrong people....

• I think it's a setting, so it has to be optional if you turn it on or off.

• JacobJacob Member
    edited November 2015

Gentlemen, let's skip the trivial questions or assume to know an answer.

I expect the Homey box will contain a manual or a link to a manual for your convenience.
    I am following the post's with interrest and would like to read some factual information.

Therefore I encourage all backers, whom are about to receive their new toy shortly, to share their experiences both to achieve improvement by the guy's from Atom and to update the poor sod's that have to wait a view weeks (including me)

• forum

ˈfɔːrəm

noun

1.a meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

• Otherwise I agree with you. First batch backers should share videos, reviews about homey. The info we get from Athom is limited or they share it with others and we need to dig for those.

honey said:
    Otherwise I agree with you. First batch backers should share videos, reviews about homey. The info we get from Athom is limited or they share it with others and we need to dig for those.

I don't mind sharing information, it's just hard sometimes :-) Homey can do so much, and most of that changes as well, so if you have any questions, please ask!

• Emile said:

honey said:
    Otherrwise I agree with you. First batch backers should share videos, reviews about homey. The info we get from Athom is limited or they share it with others and we need to dig for those.

I don't mind sharing information, it's just hard sometimes :-) Homey can do so much, and most of that changes as well, so if you have any questions, please ask!

What about the promo I heard during at the spinnerij lunch @emile?

Dountill said:

What do you mean, exactly?

• Emile said:

Dountill said:

What do you mean, exactly?

Haha, just some. Inside informatie. I was sitting next to you and some students(?) during lunch.. You were talking about some promos I believe

edited November 2015

Corporate theft!!1 ;)

• So what is that?? Come on!

Just business and marketing stuff :)

• We're all ears! :)

This discussion has been closed.