This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed

Homey v.1.1.2

EmileEmile Administrator, Athom
edited December 2016 in Archive
Homey v.1.1.2 has been released to the experimental channel. Changelog:
  • Added an App's userdata folder to Homey's webserver
  • Fixed a bug where Flow tags of a trigger could be null
  • Various improvements (GitHub)

Comments

• just installed the update. everything Ok here  :) Nice wall papers by the way...
  • HarmStellingaHarmStellinga Member
    edited December 2016
    Updated, went oke.
    Is there a problem with homey saying the time ? He says: het is nul acht, seems he forgot the achtien
  • glijieglijie Member
    edited December 2016
    you guys sure everything works..... better logic stopt working here.
  • Yep, better logic isn't working for me aswell.
  • Peao said:
    Yep, better logic isn't working for me aswell.
    in my case that means no flow is working anymore.....That will be a dark newyear :-/

• fiekfiek Member
    edited December 2016
    I use only bitflip devices and they seem to work
  • @glije and @peao Which BL version do you have installed? See if you can update to 0.9.8. Also: if it still doesn't work, try pulling the plug...
  • PeaoPeao Member
    edited December 2016
    I tried a few things, for me it seems that only the Trigger Cards of BetterLogic are affected. The condition and action cards are working in flows, even REST Calls are working. But triggering a flow by better logic seems to be buggy.

Github Issue: https://github.com/PatrickSannes/BetterLogic/issues/7

@BasVanDenBosch
    I am on 0.9.8 and I PTP, it didn't help.
  • @glije and @peao Which BL version do you have installed? See if you can update to 0.9.8. Also: if it still doesn't work, try pulling the plug...
    I use 0.9.8 and already PTP ... no changes  here
  • Yep, confirmed by the dev on slack... he's seeking a solution...
  • There is a bug in triggering. Unsure what the problem is. We have to wait until Weejewel can fix it. Until then if you rely on BL, hold off the update.
  • EmileEmile Administrator, Athom
    I've had contact with @Uranday about this issue. It was my fault that Better Logic broke, because I've fixed a bug that checks if the type (text, number or yes/no) of the token was correct. Before it was broken, so the issue was never noticed!
  • Pffff was ready to install it, but now I wait for hotfix
  • glijieglijie Member
    edited December 2016
    Emile said:
    I've had contact with @Uranday about this issue. It was my fault that Better Logic broke, because I've fixed a bug that checks if the type (text, number or yes/no) of the token was correct. Before it was broken, so the issue was never noticed!
    i'm sure you will fix it...for now enjoy your weekend and have a great 2017!!
  • @Uranday, @JeroenVollenbrock and @Emile : Great work in fixing this so fast :)
  • Your welcome.
  • Just to be sure with better logic 0.9.9 I can install 1.1.2 without problems?
  • yep
  • please, improve IR (software learning/tuning interface/editing device/testing device/etc etc.. basically all around about IR) next update, thank you
  • as i said in another topic, maybe could be an interesting idea for Homey IR issue (hardware/packaging): harmony hub use ir blaster (external IR plug, plugged into the hub for hiding the hub into cabinet), maybe Homey could be implement to use the jack audio plug instead of standard audio use to work with an external IR plug, and have IR control back.
  • Or making BLE App for this devices http://www.klikr.mobi @Emile ; o:)
  • yes, this too, i've bought an harmony hub but this could be useful too
  • JPeJPe Member
    edited January 2017
    @emile :  LaCrosse is not working anymore (probably already not in Homey v 1.1.0 )
    Would be nice when it is visible / detectable / triggerable when the communication has been broken for a longer period, now it can be broken for day's without notice.

edit: it's working again after removing an reinstalling the batterys from the sensor and pair it again (thanks to BasKiers)
This discussion has been closed.