This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed

Homey v1.1.0

Comments

• @Appie
    How does it switch in on again? Manually, I presume. 
  • Eternity said:
    @Appie
    How does it switch in on again? Manually, I presume. 
    During weekends every 2 hours to check if there is a device needing some energy and during weekdays around 19:00 and around 23:00. And I have a flow that turns all on when I say Stroom graag.
  • edited December 2016
    update went smooth, kaku 433 still no improvement with the 8800 receiving. 
  • I <3 this update! The new Tags box is a really big improvement. The box could be a little wider though.
  • cjvs said:
    Installation went well. However, my hue bridge was without network connection during the update, and this "deleted" the "all the hue lights off" cards in my flow.

Really like the new tag and duplicate functions in the flow manager! Keep coming with these updates!
    here also....all hue lights off doesn't work any more.
  • glijie said:
    cjvs said:
    Installation went well. However, my hue bridge was without network connection during the update, and this "deleted" the "all the hue lights off" cards in my flow.

Really like the new tag and duplicate functions in the flow manager! Keep coming with these updates!

Same here, had that on several cards that had to do with my hue system. I removed the cards from the flows and replaced then with exactly the same cards and it worked again. Just a couple of flows left that are problematic but those are disabled for now.

• glijieglijie Member
    edited December 2016
    glijie said:
    cjvs said:

Same here, had that on several cards that had to do with my hue system. I removed the cards from the flows and replaced then with exactly the same cards and it worked again. Just a couple of flows left that are problematic but those are disabled for now.

just erased the hue all off cards and added them again in the flows and now it is working again. Thx!
  • Mmm, that's an issue. Could you file it on github, including the workaround?
  • Actually, disabeling and re-enabeling the HUE-app might have worked too? I think....
  • anyone having problem with 433 (Nexa) after this update ?    

Need to press many times before it starts ....like it needs to wake first
  • My Fibaro Push buttons are no longer working. Dont know if 1.1.0 is the culprit or the Fibaro update 1.1.7.

• Some of my hue lights dissapeared from some flows yeterday.
    The strange thing is, is that in some other flows, they were still there.

I'm only usnig stable releases, so I'm still on 1.0.5, but the hue app was updated yesterday.
    So maybe it wasn't the new firmware, but only the hue app, who caused the trouble.
  • Did you guys try to pull the plug for a couple of minutes?
  • obeliksobeliks Member
    edited December 2016
    update went smooth, kaku 433 still no improvement with the 8800 receiving. 
    Here neither with the 8802
    Only 2 meters away, it works.
  • mmm, not sure if it is due to the updated fibaro app or the update of homey. but it seems my fibaro motion sensor setiings update does not work anymore when pressing the button on the sensor 3x quickly.
  • Netatmo weather station is not working for me after the update, removed device and app now i'm unable to reconnect,
    after i clicked yes to confirm athom to netatmo api i cannot select devices, new device window is gone.
  • getting the feeling that 433 ACD-200 is not working properly anymore after this (and 1.1.2) update. 
    before worked well, re-added works for 20 sec. then doesnt work anymore. 
  • the wallpapers look great, but it would be nice if the speech-input and speech-output page, etc. use the same wallpaper !
  • @Appie Hi, i used your example to automaticaly start the heater fans.

It uses the Nefit easy tags, ingestelde temp en werkelijke temp.
    When de first tag is changed, and ingestelde temp - actual temp >2 the fans have to start.

But is does not work.

Can you see what is going wrong?

THX!

• cautje said:
    @Appie Hi, i used your example to automaticaly start the heater fans.

It uses the Nefit easy tags, ingestelde temp en werkelijke temp.
    When de first tag is changed, and ingestelde temp - actual temp >2 the fans have to start.

But is does not work.

Can you see what is going wrong?

THX!

OK, let's do some root cause analysis: What are the current values of the global tags in the AND column?

• Is the difference more than two at the moment? If so: if you test the flow, do the cards at AND and THEN show green checkmarks? 
    • If the difference is less than 2, could you change the > into a <, just for testing purposes? And test the flow to check if the AND and WHEN cards show green checkmarks?

After your response, I will continue my support!
  • @Appie THX!!! 

Yep, the difference is bigger 23 and 19.7
    No green checkmarks.

When changing from > to < it is the same, also no green checkmark.

Stange... Anny idea's

• TedTolboomTedTolboom Member
    edited December 2016
    cautje said:

Stange... Anny idea's
    You cannot make a calculation in the definition box of the "Een variabele is gelijk aan".

You can do this with the use of the Better Logic app...
    But have to separate the flows in 2 flows; something like:
    1) A variable (#ingesc) is changed > > BL "Execute Mathjs expression" to calculate the difference of the 2 variables and store that as a new BL variable
    2) A variable (new BL variable) is changed > Variable is larger than 2 > switch on + speak

See below example of a flow / calculation I use to calculate the average of 3 measurement points:

• bvdbosbvdbos Member
    edited December 2016
    Since Thursday we can use calculations with normal variables too:
    https://www.athom.com/nl/ondersteuning/KB000007/
    You have to put the calculation between curly brackets {{tag1-tag2}}

edit : Or at least, it should work this way :(
    created an issue: https://github.com/athombv/homey/issues/1210
  • Since Thursday we can use calculations with normal variables too:
    https://www.athom.com/nl/ondersteuning/KB000007/
    You have to put the calculation between curly brackets {{tag1-tag2}}

I know... but not by using this card and performing a calculation inside a variable definition field...
  • And this is why I  <3 this community. I'm in favour of @TedTolboom, solution. I use the Better Logic app for this type of flows as well. So @cautje, follow above advise and let us know if it works!
  • cautjecautje Member
    edited December 2016

@Appie @TedTolboom  @BasVanDenBosch
    Hmmmmm, still not ok
    I there an detailed discription of the logic app?

1.JPG 53.7K
    3.JPG 31.8K
    2.png 38.1K
  • TedTolboomTedTolboom Member
    edited December 2016
    cautje said: Hmmmmm, still not ok
    In the first flow: change the card in the THEN column to "exectute MathJS expression", update the expression to
    (#Ingesch - #Temp)
    In this way you (only) calculate the difference.

In the second flow: add in the AND column: the BL "variable is greater than" card with the 'fan aanzetten' variable and 2 as value.

Then it should work.
    Style preference (should work both ways), most likely the Nefit app also has a trigger card, able to initiate a flow once the set temperature has been changed.. You could also use this card to trigger the first flow, like I also do with the motion sensor
  • AppieAppie Member
    edited December 2016
    cautje said:

@Appie @TedTolboom  @BasVanDenBosch
    Hmmmmm, still not ok
    I there an detailed discription of the logic app?

And if you use the better logic app instead of the homey logic cards? https://apps.athom.com/app/net.i-dev.betterlogic
  • bvdbosbvdbos Member
    edited December 2016
    seeing the cards, it's normal Homey logic. As @Appie says: you should use better logic for this...
  • @Appie @TedTolboom  @BasVanDenBosch 
    Happy NY to you all!

I'am almost there, folowing your help!

It works, in test mode. Not automaticaly.
    When the ingestelde temp changes, it is visible in the tag cards, but noting happens in the better logic overview.
    When clikking the test button, the value in the better logic is updated with the new value and the flow is running!

What can couse this? Is it a bug?

THX!!!

When the card changes, nothing happens.

afther clicking on test, it is ok.

This discussion has been closed.