This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Official

Official Homey iOS App discussion topic

Comments

• Working fine! 
  • hmm, I've just added a new user (new athom account) and added this user to my homey.
    When I log in with this user, the app crashes (IOS 9.3.5)
    Even removing and reinstalling the app doesn't fix the issue.
    I've even removed the phone from the other account.
    the primairy account (IOS 10.1) doesn't have this issue
    Can sombody confirm ?
  • hmm seems to be ios 9.3.5 related.. 
    I can't login at this phone  (ios 9.3.5) with both accounts.
    I can with both accounts at ios 10.0.1..

• ThomasThomas Member
    edited November 2016
    I have the same problem with ios 9.3.5 (iPhone 4S). On iPad 2 with ios 9.3.5 the app will run almost normal. Only problem is that it will (most of the time) not show devices in the different rooms.
    Created github #1074
  • IOS app 1.3.0 now in the app store <3
  • on my iphone7 the smart presence is enable but on my girlfriend's phone (iphone5) is not present, why?
  • Sommo said:
    on my iphone7 the smart presence is enable but on my girlfriend's phone (iphone5) is not present, why?
    Do you use different athom accounts at both phones?
  • SommoSommo Member
    edited November 2016
    Yes, i created one new For my girlfriend and linked to my official, i can see both  into user management 
  • Already tried to remove the phones from both accounts?
  • BumbleBumble Member
    edited November 2016
    OK. A stupid question maybe but recently my Homey iPhone app asked me to confirm the location settings. 
    Does that mean Homey now knows if I'm home or not?

How do I check that with my Homey? I asked him "Wie is er thuis" but he just didn't respond.
  • Don't think there is a way to check it. U can see tho in ur notification centre who came home. U first have to go away for that tho haha.
  • Don't think there is a way to check it. U can see tho in ur notification centre who came home. U first have to go away for that tho haha.
    Is there a sample flow? Or is Homey just registering my presence? 
  • U can make that sample flow urself.
    Called "aanwezigheid" in ur flowmanager, at the very top left
  • SommoSommo Member
    edited November 2016
    blusser said:
    Already tried to remove the phones from both accounts?
    what does it means? what i have to do? in the second iphone the app didn't ask to use location service
  • @Sommo, in IOS go to Settings, Privacy, Location Services, Homey and check whether it is set to Always. And of course have your location services turned on on the Phone.
  • In iphone5 the homey app doesnt appear in location service, i checked before, it seems that the app for the  iphone5 could not ne able to enable location service, it never ask to allow it, only the mic
  • SommoSommo Member
    edited November 2016
    Revolved with unistalling and reinstalling the app, the app ASk me to sue the gps service..i allowed ofcourse and now appear in setting 
  • Sommo said:
    Revolved with unistalling and reinstalling the app, the app ASk me to sue the gps service..i allowed ofcourse and now appear in setting 
    Nice typo.  :p Would love to hear how much you would get when you successfully sued the GPS service... ;)
  • Presence detection seems to work ok in the new iOS app. The notification center shows correctly when either me or my wife are home or away. However there still seems to be a bug  somewhere because the condition cards "no one is home" don't seem to work for me. I have a flow that sends a push notification when no-one is at home and motion is detected, but I get notifications even though im home (and notification center says im home). Anyone else experiencing this behaviour? 
  • Niek said:
    Presence detection seems to work ok in the new iOS app. The notification center shows correctly when either me or my wife are home or away. However there still seems to be a bug  somewhere because the condition cards "no one is home" don't seem to work for me. I have a flow that sends a push notification when no-one is at home and motion is detected, but I get notifications even though im home (and notification center says im home). Anyone else experiencing this behaviour? 
    I was playing around with this yesterday. And I experienced exactly the same thing. After a new login on my Phone it worked properly. Will see for how long...
  • I use Homey 1.3.1 Build 56. Besides the notifications in Homey (app), what can you / test with Homey? Is it integrated with presence?
  • DD Member
    edited November 2016
    On iPhone 6S Plus running iOS 10 the wave is not centered, so it only spreads over 75% of the screen. This with the latest Testflight iOS app 1.3.1 build 56.
  • BumbleBumble Member
    edited December 2016
    Chielvb said:
    Niek said:
    Presence detection seems to work ok in the new iOS app. The notification center shows correctly when either me or my wife are home or away. However there still seems to be a bug  somewhere because the condition cards "no one is home" don't seem to work for me. I have a flow that sends a push notification when no-one is at home and motion is detected, but I get notifications even though im home (and notification center says im home). Anyone else experiencing this behaviour? 
    I was playing around with this yesterday. And I experienced exactly the same thing. After a new login on my Phone it worked properly. Will see for how long...
    I have the exact same thing! And in the notification center it looks like I didn't came home since 7 days

Edit: new login on my phone did the trick... for now..
  • Will there be an option to add devices from the iphone app? So I can use my iphone or Ipad rather than my PC.

• Is anyone else experiencing issues with the IOS app? Since yesterday my app and the one on my wife's phone doesn't show any of my added devices or other buttons. It just shows the background. I tested my Homey via the web portal and that is all working fine.
  • The app crashes at startup. iPad 3g / iOS 9.3.5
  • same here, app crashes
  • Menno2 said:
    Is anyone else experiencing issues with the IOS app? Since yesterday my app and the one on my wife's phone doesn't show any of my added devices or other buttons. It just shows the background. I tested my Homey via the web portal and that is all working fine.
    I did unplug my Homey which his resolved the issue. Everything seems tot working as it used to now.
  • Do others have as well that the iOS isnt showing up to date statusses of devices? 
    Looking at my homey desktop seeing devices being 'off' which they seem they are - then i open / reopen the iOS app and it shows these devices to be 'on'. 
  • Yes, I notice exactly the same. A forced close of the app and then open it again does show up to date statusses. It seems the app doesnt refresh at the background.