This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed

Couple of questions

Comments

• Hmm. You bought a Fibaro switch, you think it's expensive and now you found out you don't need one. Wich kind of lights you wanna switch off?
  • LuukvD said:
    Thanks Bas, I saw the update, was already hoping that Aeotec multisensor is working now. 

My Fibaro wallplug doesn't work yet. 

http://i63.tinypic.com/bexbop.jpg

My LC13 radiatorthing doens't change the temperature. I added one, set the temp in Homey to 22, but it is still on 53 (basis setting I think) like it was before. 

My Fibaro Motion sensors are always on. Why? They should only turn on when I activate a flow in which they are being used. 

Any news on camera support?

First some more info please:
    • what is you homey FW version.
    • What version of the Fibaro app are you on
    • Waht version of the aeotec app are you on

now to answer some questions:
    LC13, the temperature only changes on wake-up, what is your wake-up setting?

which fibaro motion sensor are you talking about, and have you tried to re-pair it to homey.

no ip camera support, and don't expect it within 1-2 months

LuukvD said:
    Aeotec MultiSensor Gen5 still isn't in the Aeotec app How do I add it?
    What MultiSensor are you talking about, there is only 1 version of the MultiSensor 6 (gen 5) and has been added eaons ago
    if you include it, does it include as a basic device? if so, the please open the settings of the device and post the Product Type Id and Product ID here
    LuukvD said:
    And when will I be able to add a remote control to homey from my TV? 
    you already should be able to, to control your device, not to control homey with the remote yet,

LuukvD said:
    And I just bought a Fibaro switch for my gardenlights.. expensive stuff. Isn't there a much cheaper thing that homey easily picks up just to turn on/off my lights? A switch isn't needed..
    quality comes at a cost, if you really want to go cheap, go KaKu, but expect less range and no feedback control when you toggle hardware wise.
  • First some more info please:
    • what is you homey FW version.  Homey Firmware Versie: 0.10.7
    • What version of the Fibaro app are you on   V1.0.16
    • Waht version of the aeotec app are you on  v1.1.1
    LC13 Wakeup interval 900. 

Uhm, Fibaro sensor version unknown, don't feel like walking up 2 stairs and waking up the kids.. ;) Was hoping it was just a wrong setting - if you say it might help to reset it, I will!

Aeotec MultiSensor Gen5. When I add it, it doesn't appear in my homey. It just not there. When I wanne re-pair it, it gives the error it is already paired. Then I can remove it from my Zwave network. When I add it again, it's just not there. 

Remote control adding: how? By selecting 'infrared' ? Or with an app? When I select 'infrared', and fill in 'Panasonic' (TV brand), nothing shows up. I wanne turn on my TV and receiver. With apps I can shut both down, but turning on doesn't work. 

Fibaro it is then :) 

Thanks!!
  • Hmm. You bought a Fibaro switch, you think it's expensive and now you found out you don't need one. Wich kind of lights you wanna switch off?
    No.. it's not that. I wanne switch my gardenlights on and off. On time and on motion. But well, I'll figure it out :) 

For in my living room it will be hard.. got many lights. Most of them dimmable LED. 
  • @LuukvD all symptoms lead to having your homey have a PTP session, Pull the plug for several seconds, maybe even a minute before adding the power cable in again, it's probably a buffer problem somewhere in homey that will be fixed when you do a PTP
  •  My LC13 disappeared from my Homey :(
  • I re-added it, and made a flow. Let's hope my LC13 works then. 

My Fibaro wallplug still doesn't send any readings. How can you configure it what to monitore? Really curious what my heatpump is doing nowadays.. 

Now I am gonna try AGAIN to add my Aeatoec GEN5 multisensor. 
  • How can I add my TV remote control to my homey? 
  • Wow. My LC13 works. 
  • When I with my Aeotec app add my Multisensor Homey says; 'Cant find the right app'.. and then the device doesn't work. Any idea's?
  • Anyone? Would like it if my Aeotec works. 
  • How close does my homey has to be to a device to add it? 
  • @LuukvD ;
    lets try it again:

is your sensor in the supported list of devices in the aeotec app?
    if not, what version of a multi sensor do you have?
  • I have a MultiSensor Gen5, and it's not in the app :(
  • LuukvDLuukvD Member
    edited November 2016
    They all look the same. Thought it was in there. 

My Co2 alarm isn't gonna work either. Vision. 
    https://tweakers.net/pricewatch/430022/vision-co-detector/specificaties/
  • Must be the MultiSensor 4-in-1 Gen 5 (ZW074) almost finished a driver for it, so little patience :smile:
  • driver is waiting for approval, but no clue when it will be accepted, hopefully pretty soon for you
  • Oh, thats nice to hear, thanks :) :) :)

And yes, ZW074 rings a bell. 
  • LuukvDLuukvD Member
    edited November 2016
    Can I make a flow based on my Fibaro sensor's lightlevel? So.. when it's getting dark, turn on, and when it's getting light, turn off? Right now I've got it working on time.. and it works, but when it's dark during the day, like today, it would be nice to have some lights on . 

Ill experiement a bit tomorrow. 
  • you can get the light level of sensors in flows yes

i use it the same for some rooms that get dark really quickly, even during the day :smile:
  • Got it working. I think. 

And I got a new Fibaro switch. Let's see if I can get that thing working :) 

With pairing, the homey really needs to be close, right?
  • inclusion can go good from bigger distances, but it is recommended to be within 1/1,5 meters of homey, yes
  • Figured that out.. too bad, having to walk around my house with my homey ;) 

But it works :) 

Fibaro is great stuff. Expensive, but it works. And that's nice. 
  • How can I turn something on one hour BEFORE sunset? Didn't manage that yet. 
  • There is an app that has that option
    https://apps.athom.com/app/com.cyclone-software.sunrise
    but i believe the creator is creating a better app for it at the moment, not in app store yet
  • LuukvD said:
    How can I turn something on one hour BEFORE sunset? Didn't manage that yet. 

Maybe search for it ... 
    https://forum.athom.com/search?q=before+sunset

maybe the first.... something with a title [FLOW] [Example] Trigger XX Minutes before Sunset 
    Or the sunset App? 
  • LuukvD said:

Fibaro is great stuff. Expensive, but it works. And that's nice. 
    Beter duur dan niet te koop!
  • Hmm, push messages stopped working here :(
  • djeskodjesko Member
    edited November 2016
    LuukvD said:
    Hmm, push messages stopped working here
    Same here ,  @LuukvD  did you create a GIT case on this ? 

• djesko said:
    LuukvD said:
    Hmm, push messages stopped working here
    Same here ,  @LuukvD  did you create a GIT case on this ? 

Uhh.. a what? :D Sorry. No. 
This discussion has been closed.