This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed

Luna Sleep - The smart bed cover

tommyjaytommyjay Member
edited October 2015 in Archive

Hey guys, I didn't want to make a new topic for this, but when I asked around noon really answered...

So here it goes: Has anyone else pre/ordered Luna Sleep? Anyone with any programming skills?

For those who don't know, Luna can track your sleep, heat your bed, already connects with the Nest and a door lock and some other things...

Because the Athom team has so much on their plate as of now already, I'm asking the community directly if I'm all alone or if someone has plans to integrate them with Homey. It would also be great to be able to track data from Luna, as Emile recently mentioned the data accumulation, even though that's already going to be part of the Luna app. But something like "Hey Homey, warm up my bed!" Anyone?

Comments

• Homey's webinterface is smartphone aware, perhaps you could create a shortcut on your home screen. From Homey's webinterface you are able to control lights or other connected device.

• EmileEmile Administrator, Athom

Easiest way is to use Homey's IFTTT app, however that'd require your phone as a middleman.

Better way is to integrate it directly in Homey. Or buy a € 5,- 433 MHz doorbell at your local 'Home Depot' :-)

• Guys sorry; I had two questions in mind, one for Luna, one for Flic... I typed up this and realized I already asked this question once, and it didn't really go anywhere... So I changed my question to Luna.... Nevertheless, if anyone has anything more to add to the Flic discussion, I'd be happy to talk there!

• jovinkjovink Member
    edited October 2015

Emile said:
    Or buy a € 5,- 433 MHz doorbell at your local 'Home Depot' :-)

>
    Can we use the doorbell for more then one function.
    So in the morning for turn off the alarm then push again to turn on the lights. And in the evening for turn off the lights etc etc

• The €5 doorbell has one id. I have bought 2 to try. When I push the button, both bells make a terrible sound.

• @tommyjay I haven't funded Luna but I'm considering buying it early next year (I plan to buy a new bed and mattress first), if Luna has a a working API by then I might do a simple Homey app to integrate it. Do let me know if you get your Lune before that.

• @CarlosAlfredoDiaz I'll sure let you know and update this topic when I receive mine. From the updates and emails I personally sent them (since they don't really have a forum like this, which is something I really appreciate Athom for) mine should arrive mid-March. I live in the Czech Republic, so shipping might take an extra week or two, and considering I'm campaign backer, I should get it sometime as one of the first. But they did promise an API, hope that'll be available soon (in the last email, they said their final tooling/molding is complete, so I assume things should be finishing up!)

• Today I got my address confirmation email from Eight (previously Luna). Can't wait to get it in the next month. Hoping that with some miracle, Homey will eventually support it. For now I guess I'll have to rely on IFTTT, but I'm hoping in the future when things clear up a bit at Athom, a native app can be made?
This discussion has been closed.