This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed

Homey v0.10.5

Comments

• caseda said:
    some awesome Z-Wave love in this update :heart: 

Point that is not in the changelog:
    - Add support Wake-Up interval for Z-wave (battery) devices
    Was waiting for this one, works as desired for my Aeotec Mutlisensor 6 devices! Thanks @emile!
  • @caseda Was talking about the Z-wave+ version of the Fibaro motion sensor btw.
  • @hnijveen Have you had flows trigger by speech. If so if you trigger one now is there the expected reaction.
    There is the mystery of hidden flows.

Edit
    After searching I found that should have fix it in the 0.10.5 now.

thx Theo, \\\ \I guess my fix is: Do it again - why not it's a beta. 
  • I guess something went wrong for me. After installing the update, I cannot access anymore "Devices", "Flow" and "Setting" via browser. "Insights" works fine. It seems to be a display issue since my devices are still there and my Flows still work fine. Rebooting Homey, unplugging from Power etc. is not helping. Trying to access with an other browser or using an other device also.  Sometimes, after reloading several times the web browser, it works. Does anyone has the same problem?
  • Vagabond said:
    I guess something went wrong for me. After installing the update, I cannot access anymore "Devices", "Flow" and "Setting" via browser. "Insights" works fine. It seems to be a display issue since my devices are still there and my Flows still work fine. Rebooting Homey, unplugging from Power etc. is not helping. Trying to access with an other browser or using an other device also.  Sometimes, after reloading several times the web browser, it works. Does anyone has the same problem?
    If it is the browser cache try an incognito window and log new on to my.athom.com 
    Didn't see this happen.
  • What you mean by "an incognito window ".
  • VagabondVagabond Member
    edited October 2016
    Does not help. I tried to access incognito and normal. Cleaned the browser cache and tried again. Nothing is changing.
  • Vagabond said:
    Does not helping. I tried to access incognito and normal. Cleaned the browser cache and tried again. Nothing is changing.
    I guess it is an problem in your Homey config, advice to Aston support by sending  an email  to support at Athom. Com
  • I have the same issue but only at my Ipad. This started to happen when I did the update from 0.9.x to the first 0.10.x version. At my (windows) laptop and at my Imac every item is visible and working. Nothing changed after the 0.10.5 update. So, in my situation it seems to be not a local config-problem.
  • Only Chrome browser is supported. Apple doesn't allow other browser engines other than their own so Chrome on iPad and iPhone are just skins of Safari browser with the looks and feel of Chrome.
  • @RobinVanKekem , ok I know about Apple and Chrome but how to explain that it was working at my Ipad with "chrome" uptill Homey 0.9.x? And with all the 0.10x versions it's still ok at my Imac? 
  • edited October 2016
    hnijveen said:
    Great update! I do have a question: Where did my 20+ flows go?

OK, emailed support@athom.com. Unfortunately they had never seen this behaviour before but will investigate further. For myself, I have indeed a task to invest some time to re-create my flows. Personally I am ok with it, it's beta. I do think, if Athom wants to go retail, they better introduce a solid backup solution.
  • hnijveen said:
    hnijveen said:
    Great update! I do have a question: Where did my 20+ flows go?

OK, emailed support@athom.com. Unfortunately they had never seen this behaviour before but will investigate further. For myself, I have indeed a task to invest some time to re-create my flows. Personally I am ok with it, it's beta. I do think, if Athom wants to go retail, they better introduce a solid backup solution.
    Can you maybe try to get the PowerShell app running? :)
    You could do a backup and see if it finds your flows.  Might be a bug that's just not showing them?
  • Thx Fire69, now I have to find a MS Windows machine. 
  • You're on Apple right?
    https://github.com/Pash-Project/Pash

Don't know it, so can't say if it will run :)
  • https://forum.athom.com/discussion/comment/34674/#Comment_34674

This make it not clear of 0.10.5 become stable to day. Not much to do in making flow then. Waiting to go Dutch.

• Homey v0.10.5 has been released to the experimental channel. This release is scheduled to become the new stable version tomorrow.
    Could it possible to get to stable today?
  • Don't count on it for to day. Every one there has weekend. Notting to test now with the Dutch language.
    Sadly that Emile is not clear about that in his weekly post. A reason I don't have to know.
  • TheoDeKoningTheoDeKoning Member
    edited October 2016
    That's why I was anxious to the stable version.
    The English speech recognition is very bad. It advice here was to go over on Dutch.

Strange this all. English is the main language here but may not spoken by us, Dutch people. But the Dutch language is second in development.

• That's why I was anxious to the stable version.
    The English speech reconnection is very bad. It advice here was to go over on Dutch.

Strange this all. English is the main language here but may not spoken by us, Dutch people. But the Dutch language is second in development.
    To understand that decision, a breakdown of how many Homey's are sold to each country is needed. Anyone an idea ?
    @emile Is that something you want to share with us?
  • If we can't use the English speech recognition how about the France and German people.
    There language had to be ready to almost perfection before letting there Homey are sending out.
  • On the old athom website there was a map with the number of kickstarter orders per country. Of course Netherlands was way above any other countries. If I can recall it correctly the rank went something like this: NL, UK, US-Canada (been cancelled), Germany, France-Belgium, Ireland... 
  • JPeJPe Member
    edited October 2016
    Don't see my PUSH messages anymore since this vesion, anyone else having this problem also????

In TESTing a flow, it works, but started by an event in a flow, it doesn't .

Edit:  
    found a solution, the flow should be triggert by "Time = xx:xx "  and not by  " Every 1 day "
  • Sommo said:
    Homey v0.10.5 has been released to the experimental channel. This release is scheduled to become the new stable version tomorrow.
    0.10.5 is no longer scheduled to hit stable. Instead, 0.10.6 will be promoted to stable version after it's beta period.
  • Sommo said:
    Homey v0.10.5 has been released to the experimental channel. This release is scheduled to become the new stable version tomorrow.
    0.10.5 is no longer scheduled to hit stable. Instead, 0.10.6 will be promoted to stable version after it's beta period.
    and 0.10.6 is this week ?   thanks 
  • Then I change my planning for this week/weekend to do something very difference.
  • Sommo said:
    Will it have bugfixes only? Or... :)
  • what happend whit homey today??
    Mmy wife zag a white flash in the ledring...
    then IR did not respod anymore..   so i reset homey....
    still no IR,    then i pulled the plug,       IR is back  BUT,   during the day and afther PTP  homey does not listen anymore.
    yelling,  screeming,   soft voice,   nothing....
    Okey homey works fine..
    anyone had this experiance today??
  • @WathLamers I would send a log to Athom (settings-system) and the copy the code you get in a mail to support@athom.com...
This discussion has been closed.