This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

[App][Beta testing]Sony Bravia(KD, KDL series 2013+) AndroidTV

Comments

• MarcoFMarcoF Member
    App is published! Have fun with it! 
  • Just submitted a small update/fix for firmware 0.9.2.

The update is pending Athom's approval and I hope it will be available soon!

The update fixes this issue:
    invalid type for `driver[0].settings[0].children[2].value` in app.json, expected type string
    invalid type for `driver[0].settings[0].children[4].value` in app.json, expected type boolean

• App approved, so installing on 0.9.2 is possible again!
  • I want to reinstall the app after factory reset, but i can't find the app in the store?
  • Anyone? I also can't find the github version anymore?
  • @MarcoF left last saturday and deleted his repo's:
    https://athomcommunity.slack.com/archives/general/p1474701459003897

Don't know if anyone was fast enough to fork? Otherwise you could send him a "please"-message... Or maybe in a few days after 0.10.1 he'll come back? <3
  • Well he said he was gonna delete the repo's within 45 minutes and then within 1 minute deleted them all so thats gonna be hard to find.
  • Dit he delete the software from the git within 1 min? If that so; shame you! 

(no idee what is diferent betwien appstore and git software) 
  • @MarcoF left last saturday and deleted his repo's:
    https://athomcommunity.slack.com/archives/general/p1474701459003897

Don't know if anyone was fast enough to fork? Otherwise you could send him a "please"-message... Or maybe in a few days after 0.10.1 he'll come back? <3
    Maybe a stupid question guys, but how do I sign up for Slack. It seems there is more action there than here...
  • I don't know what exactly happened, but I also hope that @MarcoF will be back, not only for the app, but I found his contribution on this forum very constructive. 
  • fiek said:Maybe a stupid question guys, but how do I sign up for Slack. It seems there is more action there than here...
    through:
    https://www.athom.com/nl/community/

• My Sony Bravia KDL-46HX850 isn't recognized, could this tv be added?
  • @MarcoF seems to be personally insulted by someone, and then left and deleted his app? That's a shame (mostly it's a shame someone played it on the person) and quite a bit childish if you ask me.

I still have the app installed on my Homey because I installed the developer version. Which means I probably still have it on my laptop. But I don't want to post his work online if he doesn't want that. Does anybody have his mail-address or something?
    I'll try to contact him and ask him how he feels about it. If he doesn't feel like coming back and placing the app back, I will ask him if I can "adopt" the app so it will be placed under my account. I will give the support on it.
    If he doesn't like that, I will create my own version, I have a Sony Bravia TV and I really loved his app but I can make something that works quite okay as well.
  • OK, this is going way to far!

@All;
    I'm done with a lot of things around this whole Athom project and everybody can/may thing about that what the want.
    On Slack I "announced" my "leaving" and gave all slack users/readers the opportunity to fork my project before 10:00 that day. Around 10:00 there where NO forks the Philio AND Sony Bravia Apps. I then waited till 10:20, still no forks and then decided to empty my Git account.

So From:

freemann [9:21 AM] 
    Ik haal om 10:00 mijn repo's offline

So from 9:21 everybody had 1 hour to fork and based on some comments I expected forks. This didn't happen and so its not my fault/problem.

@Jorden;
    You say its a shame that people played is personal. I hope you see what you say in the second part of your seconds sentence ;) 

You guys can do what ever you want with the code, as long as my name stays in the code. 

The donations you guys can keep!

Please stop talking about me!
    All have "fun" with Athom and Homey!
  • @MarcoF Hehe sorry, it's a case of "de pot verwijt de ketel", although I do think it wasn't needed to remove the source (even if you remove the app from the store, it's nice to keep it online so anyone can keep benefitting from your great work). It wasn't meant as an offence to you, probably in Dutch I would have expressed myself better.

So if no one else does it before this weekend, I will upload my (probably outdated) version 0.3.0 of the source of Marco, give him some extra credits and then add it to the play store. I will try to give support on it for those who need it.

Marco, thanks for reacting and your work on this app, and whenever you feel the need to return to the Athom community, I am sure you are welcomed by 99% of the people.
  • @MarcoF hope you will be back soon.. thnx for the code. @jorden thnx in advance for posting the source
  • jorden said:

So if no one else does it before this weekend, I will upload my (probably outdated) version 0.3.0 of the source of Marco, give him some extra credits and then add it to the play store. I will try to give support on it for those who need it.
    I have version 0.3.4 downloaded on July 10th from GitHub. Does anyone know the version number of the last release?
  • jordenjorden Member
    edited October 2016
    @Martijn could you send that to me on info@chamidmedia.nl please? I only have version 0.3.0 which is the first release... which doesn't want to run on 0.10.1
    Actually fixed that, now up at https://github.com/jordenc/com.sony.bravia.androidtv and submitted to the app store. If I can get my hands on a newer version, I will replace it.
  • It is in the app store now. Not the newest version that @Martijn has though!
  • Thnx
  • jorden said:
    It is in the app store now. Not the newest version that @Martijn has though!
    Did you receive the newer version? I have send it yesterday to your email address.
  • Martijn said:
    jorden said:
    It is in the app store now. Not the newest version that @Martijn has though!
    Did you receive the newer version? I have send it yesterday to your email address.
    Strange, I didn't receive it and can't find it in my spam filter... can you try to send a copy to jchamid@gmail.com just to make sure? Thanks!
  • @jorden ;

Probably my mistake, sorry..... 
    I just send a new e-mail to your gmail address.
  • Got it, thanks! Will have a look and update the app store version ASAP :)
  • Now to find out if you have higher version number on the new version to see if it auto updates to that version. JeroenVollenbroeck wasn't sure if it did. It could though: it has the same app ID.
  • @RobinVanKekem I'll try to upload it as 4.0.0 instead of 3.4.0
  • I'm in a similar boat on the Philio app which is also an app started by MarcoF  :)
  • jordenjorden Member
    edited October 2016
    New version added to store!

Update I am affraid I messed up 0.4.0 because a dependancy was not in the zip. I have an updated version submitted for approval, this will fix the mistake. Not yet available through the app store though.
  • jorden said:
    New version added to store!

Update I am affraid I messed up 0.4.0 because a dependancy was not in the zip. I have an updated version submitted for approval, this will fix the mistake. Not yet available through the app store though.
    I think it's the issue below :) We will wait patiently

Stack trace:

Error: Cannot find module 'wake_on_lan'
    at Function.Module._resolveFilename (module.js:325:15)
    at Function.Module._load (module.js:276:25)
    at Module.require (module.js:353:17)
    at require (internal/module.js:12:17)
    at Object.<anonymous> (/drivers/tv/driver.js:7:11)
    at Module._compile (module.js:409:26)
    at Object.Module._extensions..js (module.js:416:10)
    at Module.load (module.js:343:32)
    at Function.Module._load (module.js:300:12)
    at Module.require (module.js:353:17)

Exit code: 1
  • Like the post in October, my Sony Bravia KDL-46HX850 isn't recognized, could this tv be added? PSK should be 0000 or sony? Please advice as I would like to include my TV, in an already great Home Homey setup.