This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Why does Homey seems to be offline outside my home wifi network?

2»

Comments

• Annemarie said:
    - no, it was a support ticket. There are no updates anymore for now.
    - Yes for the next update. 

Great to hear! Another reason to long for the next update...!!! ;)
  • Advice from the customer satisfaction point of view... Let someone at Athom respond to emails complaining about such questions. Just to let us know that you sincerely love us our voices are heard and acted upon...
  • @jon we do sincerely love you all, don't worry about that! and we try to respond to every email, really sorry that you felt left alone.
  • Okay, could you make that a header / motto on top of this forum please B) :
    "We sincerely love you all, don't worry about that! And we try to respond to every email."
    Some forum-users tend to forget this, due to some strange cause... So it's wise to refresh our minds.

(or... at least make a sticky topic with this message in the title).

• <3 this point:
    3. Search for your topic ideas on the forum to see if somebody else already mentioned it somewhere;

:( 

• k1sk1s Member
    I have a new Homey for a week now, with software version 1.5.8, and the original problem is the same for me : Every time I try to login to my.athom.com from outside my home's wifi network, It says Homey is Offline (when in fact it isn't really).  I don't have any special firewall rules set up on my router and can access other devices remotely (Synology NAS, etc.). I've read through this thread and not found an answer.  Was it resolved?  If so, how?