This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed

Homey v0.9.3

124»

Comments

• What solutions? To pull the plug? 

I replied to your email. As stated: I use multiple KaKu sensors as well as switches, all from KaKu. All of them were working the day before yesterday. Yesterday my Homey updated and now not a single one of them is working. I can't really get more specific.
    If I was u I would try to solve this thru email with Annemarie . Maybe tell us later that Athombv solved it (or not) but it's of no use to continue this conversation here while u are in contact directly with athombv .
    Why not? Athom seems not to know how to solve it. Maybe someone on the forum has had this problem before with software version 0.9.3. For now my Homey is useless and everybody may read it.
  • Well, it's just half the story we see.
    From which fw did u upgrade to which fw?
    Did u reset all ur devices alr?
    Did u delete the kaku app alr and re-installed it again?
    What was the solution athombv gives u?
    So I just wanna say: maybe try to solve it with athombv first and give them a chance to solve it for u.
    As stated in my previous post: "if I was u".
    And me is not u ofcourse!!
    I hope they can solve it for u or with u.
    Just for u m8, not for me.
  • voice recognition is working, however I need to lower my voice pitch since previous FW from May......for it to recognise my voice. Can the voice recognition still be trained for my own voice?
  • Reboot, causes issues?.

on 0.9.2, I had noticed previously that Homey fails to receive signals @433 and @868, but only after a while (the exact cause/trigger of this is still unknown (but my theory now is that rebooting might have caused this...).

So before moving to 0.9.3 I first erased all data on my Homey, then upgraded to 0.9.3 and reinstalled all apps, reconstructed all my flows etc. All worked fine: 433 and 868 were very reliable, since my clean install/upgrade to 0.9.3. I was just about to compliment the homey team (on their great 0.9.3 update) when I had to reboot my homey and now everything sucks again. Some sensors are not able to communicate any more, and it seems I am back to the "old" problem that Homey can send signals OK, but somehow cannot receive signals or does not recognize sensors. I e.g. can delete a Kaku sensor (that is unresponsive to Homey) but then Homey does not recognize it when I want to add it again... Distance cannot be the issue here, as the sensor is at the same distance when I did the clean install and the reboot. Same problem with smartware senders and other Kaky senders

I tried rebooting and pulling the plug, without success.
    Somehow the clean install worked great, but rebooting has caused issues.
    Anyone with similar experiences? Anyone has advise or a solution?

• @KeepT ;
    Samy experiences. No solution yet. I'm in contact with Homey Support.

• KeepTKeepT Member
    edited September 2016
    I guess the problem lies in that after reboot Homey cannot properly reconnect with the sending sensors that WERE properly connected to Homey before the power cycle.

Because I cannot add my ignored senders back to homey, i reckon that OR Homey still thinks they are part of the system and therefor cannot add them, OR homey has lost all its receiving capacity for these senders after reboot and therefor cannot communicate or reconnect to them.

Any idea how to test this?

What I want to test: I will again do another clean install, and 1) see whether that fixes my issue and then 2) properly monitor when Homey gets death for my senders.

• @KeepT
    Maybe you can send Athom a report before and after a reboot so they can see the differences if there are.

Success with you clean install and reinstall everything. 

• How is the uptime with you guys.. Mine is almost 14days without any problems. Have the following apps installed: Klikaanklikuit, Action, Fibaro, Candy, BetteLogic, LgSmartTv, Telegram, PhilipsHue, SolarPanels, Nos headlines, Betere stem, Countdown, Homewizard and Soundboard. Still running very well....
  • I can easily have it running 14 days too.
    Uptime is not that long for the moment, had to carry it around the house to include my z-wave devices  :D
  • Fire69 said:
    I can easily have it running 14 days too.
    Uptime is not that long for the moment, had to carry it around the house to include my z-wave devices  :D
    So it's more stable then before, maybe some bugs but homey's core is stable
  • Relatively stable I guess, but they have been working hard (so they say  :p ) on the core so in 0.10 it should be even better.
    Did just have to do a reboot because my z-wave stopped working, so that's something I'm hoping will be better in 0.10  :|
  • SONOS IN THE APP STORE

• SONOS IN THE APP STORE

Haha, 2bad you can't install it  :D
  • Reemster said:
    SONOS IN THE APP STORE

but its there...    ;)
  • Reemster said:
    SONOS IN THE APP STORE

but its there...    ;)
    https://forum.athom.com/discussion/2099/sonos-ondersteuning#latest