This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Shipment update

I have been an enthusiastic follower of the Homey and am hopeful to purchase one soon.

I wondered, respectfully, if the shipment status could be updated - it still says "June" for retail pre-orders.  Can anyone confirm is that happened.  I am going to place an order but if the June shipment has not yet shipped then it will help expectations to know this as I assume the promise of "July" for orders (see website) will also be pushed back.  

What is the current state of play with manufacturing and shipping?  

Great product guys I look forward to getting my hands on one.

Comments

• EmileEmile Administrator, Athom
    Sorry, just updated it. July 18th will be the next shipping date for pre-orders!
  • LesleyLesley Member
    @Emile,

I've received an email about the shipping date around the 18th of July. Is there any possibility to hold shipping of my unit until the retail like/ready software version has been released?
  • MarcoFMarcoF Member
    Lesley said:
    @Emile,

I've received an email about the shipping date around the 18th of July. Is there any possibility to hold shipping of my unit until the retail like/ready software version has been released?
    simple; Keep your Homey boxed until 1.0.0 is released.
  • Don't know witch country you are but geussing you want full warranty. 
    If thats the case i have to dissapoint. When you closed the deal you where fully aware of the situation. 
    If i am right,  cancel it en buy it when you are surtain of it! 
  • MarcoFMarcoF Member
    @tim1990 ;
    spec.... never mind....
  • So, Emile, after you updated it on July 8th to say "order within 7 days for shipping on 18th July", I ordered that day and expected to receive shipment.  I have had no notification of shipment. I emailed yesterday and got no response to my query.   Can you confirm if shipment has occurred and when I may expect my Homey?
  • Same here, Ordered under "order within 4 days for shipping on 18th July" ... no mail received or shipment date...
  • same here, I did send an email this morning, but no answer, please confirm the shipement dates.
  • StefanStefan Member
    If you have an issue regarding shipment you can always mail support@athom.com and we will find a fitting solution. @johan_kreeft , you've got mail ;)
  • thStefan said:
    If you have an issue regarding shipment you can always mail support@athom.com and we will find a fitting solution. @johan_kreeft , you've got mail ;)
    thanks just received it and also answered the mail :smiley: 
  • My homey arrived yesterday, I'm a happy man.  Looks like the shipments are on target.