This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed

Homey v0.8.38

13»

Comments

• bvdbosbvdbos Member
    nope, just created a speech-flow and the action is taken as is should.
  • Fire69Fire69 Member
    When you hover over the exclamation mark, what is the error that is shown?
  • STUPID ME!!!  
    I thought I was already on 0.8.37, updating now to 0.8.38  
    My bad, sorry...
  • JulianJulian Member
    Got some really odd behaviour with KAKU, not sure it it's .8.38 or the new KAKU app.

I have a flow that when I press the on-button on a KAKU-remote a flow to turn on my living room lights (all KAKU dimmers) runs and my lights go on (plus I programmed the ring going blue to confirm). But when I press the off-button Homey does run the flow turning off the lights (because I also see the led ring turning red as I programmed) but nothing happens and my lights stay on?!? When I turn them off via my (still active) Homewizard they turn off.

I do not understand why turning them on works and turning them off not?? The 433mhz antenna works because they do turn on. I already tried rebooting Homey, unplugging it for a short time and a long time (>25 min) but nothing solves my issue. 
  • Suddenly got this error when cheching for updates. Just was playing with it. Duno if its anything but sended an error report 1B92F83712
  • PeaoPeao Member
    Is there anyone else still having the "static rainbow freeze" ? I am suffering to this issue since .34. I need to reboot at least once a day.
  • adjuadju Member
    Julian said:
    Got some really odd behaviour with KAKU, not sure it it's .8.38 or the new KAKU app.

I have a flow that when I press the on-button on a KAKU-remote a flow to turn on my living room lights (all KAKU dimmers) runs and my lights go on (plus I programmed the ring going blue to confirm). But when I press the off-button Homey does run the flow turning off the lights (because I also see the led ring turning red as I programmed) but nothing happens and my lights stay on?!? When I turn them off via my (still active) Homewizard they turn off.

I do not understand why turning them on works and turning them off not?? The 433mhz antenna works because they do turn on. I already tried rebooting Homey, unplugging it for a short time and a long time (>25 min) but nothing solves my issue. 
    It's the new KaKu app 1.1.14 that causes the problem.
    It happend yesterday evening, and I can't even turn the lights on.
  • bvdbosbvdbos Member
    If you use dimmers you can set the percentage but not use on/off in 1.1.14. @Emile stated this will (probably I guess) be fixed today...
  • Kaku app 1.1.5 is just released and fixed my problems! Thanks @Athom ;
  • Which is the latest non experimental version. I'm still on v0.8.32 with auto updates but nothing has updated?

• mbalik79mbalik79 Member
    edited June 2016
    Which is the latest non experimental version. I'm still on v0.8.32 with auto updates but nothing has updated?

see https://firmware.athom.com
  • edited June 2016
    I have 0 KAKU functionality after the 0.8.38 update. When adding a socket through Devices, Homey does not trigger the socket.
    Tried re-configuring the devices, re–installing the KAKU app (also the 1.1.5 version), and a full reset (which somehow still keeps me on 0.8.38).
  • FrankMFrankM Member
    I have 0 KAKU functionality after the 0.8.38 update. When adding a socket through Devices, Homey does not trigger the socket.
    Tried re-configuring the devices, re–installing the KAKU app, and a full reset (which somehow still keeps me on 0.8.38).
    There was a problem with the KAKU app (v1.1.4). A fix was released earlier tonight (https://apps.athom.com/app/nl.klikaanklikuit)
  • FrankM said:
    Tried re-configuring the devices, re–installing the KAKU app, and a full reset (which somehow still keeps me on 0.8.38).
    There was a problem with the KAKU app (v1.1.4). A fix was released earlier tonight (https://apps.athom.com/app/nl.klikaanklikuit)
    Sorry, forgot to mention: already updated to the KAKU app v1.1.5.
  • bvdbosbvdbos Member
    Actually, what worked for me was a cold reboot (unplug for a couple of minutes)
  • My KaKu devices are not visible in the app
  • 2Be2Be Member
    btwvince said:
    Robin said:
    btwvince said:
    Thorarin said:
    Robin said:
    [MiLight issue]
    Weird, .........!
    Readding worked for a ........
    @Robin they worked after i've added them again after a full reset but 5 min later they all say offline
    Some changes under the hood of Homey is causing this. Will fix it tomorrow!
    @Robin any news about this? :smiley: 
    @Robin ;

I still have the same problem. Anyone else having working Milights?
  • djeskodjesko Member
    2Be said:
    btwvince said:
    Robin said:
    btwvince said:
    Thorarin said:
    Robin said:
    [MiLight issue]
    Weird, .........!
    Readding worked for a ........
    @Robin they worked after i've added them again after a full reset but 5 min later they all say offline
    Some changes under the hood of Homey is causing this. Will fix it tomorrow!
    @Robin any news about this? :smiley: 
    @Robin ;

I still have the same problem. Anyone else having working Milights?
    Milight works but after reboot Offline ! 
  • RobinRobin Member
    Update with fix is in review, will be released soon
  • cautjecautje Member
    Hi,
    It seems klikuitklik aan has to wake up before it reacts.
    In the morning i switch on the bathroom fan and a klikaanklikuit wall switch has to switch on the fan.
    I have to switsh mostley 3 times before it reacts.
    Afther that it reacts direct.
    is this an knows issu?

KlikAanKlikUit 1.1.5

Homey Firmware Version: 0.8.38
  • 2Be2Be Member
    Robin said:
    Great! Thnx!
  • AVdKolkAVdKolk Member
    edited June 2016
    I have the same problem.
    I use 1.1.6 homey 0.8.38
  • posthokposthok Member
    edited June 2016
    There's indeed still some problems with 1.16. Can't really put my finger on it.
    It looks like sometime's homey sends a constant signal to a device.
    I have Domoticz with rfxcom 433 Mhz on a raspberry running on the background (idle).
    Sometime's when homey is not triggering device's i'll check if i can send (with Domoticz) a signal to a device. But then the device's are also not responding by Domoticz. As a matter of fact nothing is responding anymore.
    When i cut the power from Homey and sending the same signals again with domoticz my devices are responding again. After this i turn on homey again and also homey is switching devices again.
    There's no Kaku app crash and Homey does'nt freeze. 
    KaKu 1.1.6 homey 0.8.38
    This happens rarely and kaku is working great the rest of the time.

• Upgrade to KaKu 1.1.6 and cold boot didn't help: unfortunately still no response from the KaKu switch.
  • @chris.brandhorst  Cut the power and start again.
  • djeskodjesko Member
    Robin said:
    Any update on Milight fix ? 

Thanks
This discussion has been closed.