This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed

List of all supported protocols

BartBart Member
It would be great to have a list of all supported protocols.

Comments

• There is a FAQ promised so I guess we have to wait for that?
  • I'm sure homey will get a wiki page. That'll make it easier to keep track of supported apps once the app development gets going.
  • EmileEmile Administrator, Athom
    We're working on a very neat 'Works with Homey'-database that's searchable, and suggests products for every situation!
  • That sounds both sensible and awesome, thanks!
  • Is it possible to just put the "works with homey" list online. This so we can already start building our todo and tobuy list. Also when the list is updated with new protocolls, will it give us the opportunity to track a part of the development progress.

In my oppinion it's enough when it says the status is like 4 stages. "Nothing yet", "working on it", "working but needs testing" and "done". Later on when de development is far enough make it complete with stuff like we have tested it with Kaku AWS-3500 and product suggestions.
  • And maybe a 5th one "Not going to happen anytime soon"
  • EmileEmile Administrator, Athom
    That's very similar to what we had in mind. We want to make a seperation between 'officially supported', so by us, and 'community supported'. And then for the community part with ratings.
This discussion has been closed.