This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed

Homey v0.8.35

124»

Comments

• markmgmarkmg Member
    cnvisser said:
    @markmg switch off the bulb with the normal light switch. This will turn off the bulb completely. After 30 seconds turn it on again and it should work. Removing the bulb from the light will also reset it.

Thanks but didnt work either for my Hue Phoenix, its the same problem @Kritjuu ;has with his Hue Phoenix lights  
  • Have system working, but had to reinstall some app's. No notable improvements on speech.
  • dhanstededhanstede Member
    edited May 2016
       sorry, off topic: how can i delete this comment?
  • MoekMoek Member
    markmg said:
    toch een kleine bug 

2 van mijn hue lampen geven light_mode:invalid_type aan 

iemand een oplossing hiervoor ?
    Had the same error with some of my hue color bulbs after updating to 0.8.35.
    Removing them from the socket and screwing them back in solved it.
    Hope it helps.
  • JvL88JvL88 Member
    hnijveen said:
    I can create folders (for the flows) but cannot save the folder names. When I reopen the flow manager all folders name = New Folder. It's a bit ...
    I had the same problem, using Safari. Using Chrome fixed the issue for me.
  • GerjanGerjan Member
    My Homey crashte about 2 timas a dag, (.34) I did delete all the flows wich contains the  buien radar app. Now stil. Stable, even after update to .35
  • GerjanGerjan Member
    The NOS app gives soms trobles, sometimes It doesn ,t give any news only "je recente nieuws berichten"

sometimes only 3 or 4 of all headlines
  • GerjanGerjan Member
    Wikipedia app. Does not work annymore? (.34 and .35) even when typing in Homeys voice Commando line. Remover the app. Reinstalled, reboot Homey, stil no go.

Someone the same problem?
  • Gerjan said:
    Wikipedia app. Does not work annymore? (.34 and .35) even when typing in Homeys voice Commando line. Remover the app. Reinstalled, reboot Homey, stil no go.

Someone the same problem?
    Same here..
  • ZperXZperX Member
    edited May 2016
    This firmware works for me, haven`t broke anything. Has small improvements and the flow management which is really nice feature.

@Gerjan The Wikipedia app has never worked for me.
  • GerjanGerjan Member
    ZperX said:
    This firmware works for me, haven`t broke anything. Has small improvements and the flow management which is really nice feature.

@Gerjan The Wikipedia app has never worked for me.
    App worked very well here, only voice reconition was poor , but when i type the command line, Wikipedia ......... mostly very good anwsers worked on .28

• caseda said:
    @Jesper ;
    They are only send to the motion sensor after it has woken up, after you changed the parameters.
    So you need to wait until it reaches it's wake up time (default 7200 seconds/2 hours) or wake it up manually by trippel clicking the B-Button.

@Caseda I found out there's still something fishy with saving settings on my Aeotec MultiSensors: https://forum.athom.com/discussion/comment/23387/#Comment_23387

• - Same, Wikipedia not working anymore in .34 and .35. before that it worked very well.
    - When I move flows into a flow folder homey crashes when I leave the flow page, reboot required...
  • Reflow said:

I'm having problems with having a flow folder name save correctly, anyone experiencing the same?

https://github.com/athombv/homey/issues/634

Make sure to press enter after finishing typing. Don't just click away..
    Just tried that, it does work that way! I never use enter, always the tab key so that's probably why I ran into that. This may need some tweaking before it's usable without an explanation!
  • @hnijveen is it the same problem as this: https://github.com/athombv/homey/issues/634

Did you reset and wipe your homey?
    I assume you are not referring to a reboot.
  • Moek said:
    markmg said:
    toch een kleine bug 

2 van mijn hue lampen geven light_mode:invalid_type aan 

iemand een oplossing hiervoor ?
    Had the same error with some of my hue color bulbs after updating to 0.8.35.
    Removing them from the socket and screwing them back in solved it.
    Hope it helps.
    See https://github.com/athombv/homey/issues/636
  • EternityEternity Member
    edited May 2016
    KAKU SOLVED

If I pair my blinds with the commanc "open" it fails, but pairing with the command 'close' did the trick...

Being adventurous, I too have enabled the beta firmware. Nice to see the new stuff!

I do have problems adding my KaKy stuff...
    So far I have tried the suggestions mentioned here:
    - remove devices/app/reboot
    - reinstall app / power down
    - add devices

Did this several times...

I can add the devices and they do accept the codes I copy from my kaku remote, but once added I can't use the. I get an error (for my blinds) "windowcoverings_state:invaled_type". A dimmer I added, does not show an error, but simply doesn't work.

Any suggestions to get this working again?

Thanks!
  • KritjuuKritjuu Member
    markmg said:
    cnvisser said:
    @markmg switch off the bulb with the normal light switch. This will turn off the bulb completely. After 30 seconds turn it on again and it should work. Removing the bulb from the light will also reset it.

Thanks but didnt work either for my Hue Phoenix, its the same problem @Kritjuu ;has with his Hue Phoenix lights  
    Hue Phoenix lights only work in a flow.
  • phbphb Member

After update to new firmware, homey says  no lights detected . i have installed hue app en selected the lights. manually ik can turn the lights on, but not with voice command. Some same problem?

• WebsterWebster Member
    did you wipe to factory settings after update ?

i read something on the forum that it solves some issues
  • bvdbosbvdbos Member
    Question is whether HUE-lights are seen as lights for the standard voice-command. I would just create an extra voice-trigger (like "donker" or "welterusten") to turn the lights off. If this is the only issue you have I wouldn't do a factory-reset.
  • phbphb Member
    @Webster yes i  did.  @BasVanDenBosch  i'll try  your  suggestion 
  • Question is whether HUE-lights are seen as lights for the standard voice-command. I would just create an extra voice-trigger (like "donker" or "welterusten") to turn the lights off. If this is the only issue you have I wouldn't do a factory-reset.
    If I say "Licht aan in de woonkomer" then my Hue Light in the woonkamer goes on. If that is what you mean
  • Is it right that my blinds are broken in the app and in my Homey account?

• Reading all the feedback on 0.8.35 it is clear some users have found more issues and other's don't. 

As there are many variables, it could Useful if:
    - all forum members add important items in their profile like browser used, app's used etc
    - Athom would log much more data on experimental users, as some apps seem to crash homey
    - there is more visual feedback like while learning ir-codes or showing all activities incl random speech (sometimes Homey starts to do things which I don't understand but also cannot trace)
    - there would be a more detailed crash log for users so we can investigate issues better 

This all to fast improve the Homey stability. Great features without reliability = worthless.

My 2 cents ...
This discussion has been closed.