This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed

Homey v0.8.35

Comments

• casedacaseda Member
    @MarcoF ;
    were the flows you moved above or below the folder you moved them to (assuming you moved them to a folder here)
  • MarcoFMarcoF Member
    I created 2 folders on the bottom of the flow window and moved 6 flows to 1 folder and 2 flows 2 another folder.
  • MennoMenno Member
    Are you using dutch or english? I'm using dutch

• casedacaseda Member
    @MarcoF ;
    i don't mean where you created them, but where they ended up after creation, above or below the flows you moved
  • MarcoFMarcoF Member
    edited May 2016
    As said, I created the 2 flows on the bottom of the flow window/tree. So every existing flow is above the folders and all moved flows are "below" these folders.
  • posthokposthok Member
    edited May 2016
    I can not put a flow in a folder no mather what i do.
    Ha. Found it finaly. I must say it's not the easiest way of moving.
  • markmgmarkmg Member
    Kritjuu said:
    android app works now. But problem with hue lights. I updated the hue bridge and hue app. 
    error: Hue Phoenix down.. onoff:invalid_type

did you fix this ?
    i have the same problem, re adding them isnt working, also tried to re-install the app, power down and reboot didnt work
  • bvdbosbvdbos Member
    edited May 2016
    posthok said:
    I can not put a flow in a folder no mather what i do.
    Wow, bad screen-quality. But you'll get it... If someone makes a better video, I'll be more then happy to replace mine ;)
  • ArenBreurArenBreur Member
    edited May 2016
    ArenBreur said:
    my homey auto updated and rebooted to a purple ring.
    after 1 hour I pulled the plug and cold booted. Now I am looking at the purple  ring for more than 20 minutes.
    I will see in the morning  :-(

in the morning still a purple ring.
    I cannot reset my homey. When powering up with the homey upside down, I get an orange ring for a 2 seconds and then it goes to red for 3 seconds, after that again purple..
    It doesn't make a difference if I hold it upside down for 1, 2 ,5 10, 30 seconds.
    please advice

• bvdbosbvdbos Member
    send an email to support@athom.com seems the best thing to do...
  • KritjuuKritjuu Member
    Emile said:
    Kritjuu said:
    android app works now. But problem with hue lights. I updated the hue bridge and hue app. 
    error: Hue Phoenix down.. onoff:invalid_type
    Try re-adding them!
    I tried removing them and reinstalling. Also reinstalling the app, but no succes.
    Only Hue Phoenix lamps do not work. Other Hue lamps work.
  • casedacaseda Member
    Was checking out any Z-Wave updates, there are new triggers now for the wall plugs, they now are able to trigger with power metering and wattage.!

Note though:
    Do not turn off your wall plugs.
    Homey will not receive the change in kw/h and Wattage which results in an error and not being able to turn it on again afterwards (except for manual, then the error will "fix" itself with a few seconds)
    Already put a github issue about it.
  • I'm having problems with having a flow folder name save correctly, anyone experiencing the same?

https://github.com/athombv/homey/issues/634

• ReflowReflow Member

I'm having problems with having a flow folder name save correctly, anyone experiencing the same?

https://github.com/athombv/homey/issues/634

Make sure to press enter after finishing typing. Don't just click away..
  • JanHJanH Member
    @DaneeDeKruyff making  and naming folders seem to be without any problem over here

• @JanH did you do a reset and a full wipe after the upgrade to 0.8.35?

• JanHJanH Member
    edited May 2016
    @DaneeDeKruyff No, I didnot because uptill now it was not necessary fortunately. I read in your question that it happened to you after you did a full reset, but I thought it could be useful to let you (and others) know that there seem to be quite different expierences in using the new folderoption in 0.8.35
  • JanHJanH Member
    B.t.w. I noticed that if a flow is placed in a (sub-)folder and I changed something in that flow and save it again, it is gone from the subfolder and moved to the main folder. Though I'll have to replace that flow back into the subfolder
  • DaneeDeKruyffDaneeDeKruyff Member
    edited May 2016

@JanH thanks, you not having done a reset shows that it works immediatly after the update.

Maybe there are others that did a reset and a full wipe that can comment on their findings when trying to reproduce.

Edit, I experience the same after saving a flow in a folder, it gets 'kicked' out for me to. There's an issue for that on Github: https://github.com/athombv/homey/issues/632

• This issue that the ordering issn't saved is described here https://github.com/athombv/homey/issues/630.
  • bvdbosbvdbos Member

doesn't work for me either.. Fairphone 2 android 5.1, homey-app 2.1 build 45, 0.8.35...

Rebooting my phone worked for me. Quite some crashes when coming out of sleep ut for the rest everything works perfectly...
  • JesperJesper Member
    Did somebody all manage to set Z-Wave device parameters of a device using the settings button (wrench icon) in the Device menu of Homey? I do not get an error anymore but I do not have the idea that the parameters settings I entered are send to my Fibaro motion sensor (the led is not changing color according to my parameters)
  • casedacaseda Member
    @Jesper ;
    They are only send to the motion sensor after it has woken up, after you changed the parameters.
    So you need to wait until it reaches it's wake up time (default 7200 seconds/2 hours) or wake it up manually by trippel clicking the B-Button.
  • @markmg switch off the bulb with the normal light switch. This will turn off the bulb completely. After 30 seconds turn it on again and it should work. Removing the bulb from the light will also reset it.
  • * KAKU devices not responding. Delete app and re-add my devices doesn't work. Copy signal from remote with no response to Homey
    @robertbusscher I had the same issue (as mentioned earlier). Pull the powerplug of Homey and reconnect it; rebooting / reinstalling the app does not help
    same for me...
    KAKU devices is working again. Remove devices, delete app, restart, install app, turn off homey and after 1 minute plug in the powercable. After that I was able to re-add the KAKU devices via the remote control.
  • OskarOskar Member
    Since the update it seems than the harmony hub no longer works. it has a status of crashed. I have also tried a remove and reinstall of the Harmony app, but after a while it crashes again.
  • Jesper said:
    Did somebody all manage to set Z-Wave device parameters of a device using the settings button (wrench icon) in the Device menu of Homey? I do not get an error anymore but I do not have the idea that the parameters settings I entered are send to my Fibaro motion sensor (the led is not changing color according to my parameters)

I've been able to send settings to my Aeotec MultiSensor 6, but it looks like you still have to press the Action Button on the sensor before the settings are saved to it, it does not save settings to it when the sensor wakes up on its own :(
  • viktorviktor Member
    Hi all

Someone with connection problems here? My Homey is unreachable over my.athom and over ip. Only after power disconnection i can access the first site with menu. After that is over.

Thx 
  • I can create folders (for the flows) but cannot save the folder names. When I reopen the flow manager all folders name = New Folder. It's a bit ...
  • @hnijveen is it the same problem as this: https://github.com/athombv/homey/issues/634

Did you reset and wipe your homey?
This discussion has been closed.