This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed

Homey colors

I know you guys didn't make the €300.000,- goal. But I still would like to see the homey in a different color then white. Do we still have a change on this?

Comments

• EmileEmile Administrator, Athom
    I'm sorry, but it's too expensive to change colors with this batch!
  • Also wondering if there is a black version, because white wouldn't look good in my living room. REALLY hope this is possible

Please make me happy!

• honeyhoney Member
    edited July 2015

I agree with MennoVanDerAat. Maybe the the Homey II could be black. The TV, HIFI, xBox One, remote controls, media player are all black it wont blend in that environment. The kitchen units are white though :)
    The brilliantly designed Nexus Q was black too. I am so happy that design is not forgotten.

• Uuuhm...

• Sorry guys but I prefer a white Homey, with white walls in my livingroom this will fit in much better as a black Homey ;-)

• Fire69Fire69 Member

Michael said:
    Uuuhm...

I would recommend this. If you don't like it, just remove it ;-)

• They sell white paint as well... :)

• ReflowReflow Member
    edited July 2015

aterios said:
    They sell white paint as well... :)

So you're going to paint your white Homey white? :P Excellent choice, i'm sure the whiter then white is going to look beautifull :D

• honeyhoney Member
    edited July 2015

I think he meant to spray the HiFi, Xbox or the Homey 2.0... Never mind.
    Really constructive conversation.

• While we are on the topic.. I would like to see Homey being shipped in a pink color and a flower motive.

• :D nice topic guys

• I propose this Homey look :)

• Tallguy said:
    I propose this Homey look :)

And then use the voice of Darth Vader... I think my wife divorce me...

• That would be Epic..

• Homey should then respond with "Yes my master". :)

• The good thing about the delay is that they have all the time to do some painting ;-)

• Tallguy said:
    I propose this Homey look :)

+100

• I agree with this one, for the living room it must be black like TV, remotes and all other equipment.

Any ideas when the second batch will be moulded so black ones could be offered?

honey said:
    I agree with MennoVanDerAat. Maybe the the Homey II could be black. The TV, HIFI, xBox One, remote controls, media player are all black it wont blend in that environment. The kitchen units are white though :)
    The brilliantly designed Nexus Q was black too. I am so happy that design is not forgotten.

This discussion has been closed.