This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Aeon Multisensor 6: has anyone managed to pair it with Homey?

Comments

• @Jon I'll see what I can do, unfortunatly the sensors stopped sending data yesterday, have not had the chance to take a look why.

BTW, the sensors are cheap again at amazon.de! Just dropped to €48,00 with free shipping!

http://www.amazon.de/Aeotec-Multi-Sensor-ZW100-C-Z-Wave-Plus/dp/B0141FQDJQ?SubscriptionId=AKIAJ7T5BOVUVRD2EFYQ&tag=camelcamelc06-21&linkCode=xm2&camp=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B0141FQDJQ

• JonJon Member
    @DaneeDeKruyff would be awesome if you get the chance to do so!
    By the way: who needs more of these sensors if Homey doesn't eat them... :(
  •  Me! because I'm sure my homey will be forced to eat them >:)
  • still no joy. Homey sees a new z-wave and can produce a test flow, but no sensor information (temp, alarm, illum) will be received by homey.
  • @thijsdejong so Temperature, Generic Alarm and Luminance is shown in the devices page? If so, is it added secure or non-secure (if the led shows green when movement detected its non-secure, blue is secure)
    what happens if you press the action button, does it log into insights? 
  • Good morning, I'm in the secure mode and when pushing the button.i get a blue light and 4/10 times I get a temperature and illum notification
  • just got this link : http://www.pepper1.net/zwavedb/device/824
    am I reading this correct and will the device not be able to do certain things when in secure mode?
    I know NooP :blush:

Thijs

• No, I don't think so, if you read the engineering sheet: https://s3.amazonaws.com/cdn.freshdesk.com/data/helpdesk/attachments/production/6009584695/original/9 MultiSensor 6.pdf?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ2JSYZ7O3I4JO6DA&Expires=1460713157&Signature=gcCkvb5ftL2ZuYbDHFVj7Al3vmE=&response-content-type=application/pdf

On page 3, 1.3 Command class you can see what its send on a node info frame and security command supported report frame.

Maybe @Taco can shed some light on this?

• TacoTaco Member
    edited April 2016
    A device supporting a command class secure doesn't always mean it isn't available non-secure.A device may however implement a command class only securely but that doesn't seems to be the case with this particular device. Secure support seems an extra with this device. 
  • Thanks for the explanation @Taco!

• JonJon Member
     Me! because I'm sure my homey will be forced to eat them >:)
    Hi @DaneeDeKruyff are you still planning on videoing the adding process of your multisensor? (pleaseplease ;) )
  • I'll see what I can do. At the moment I'm not getting any data from the sensors unless I press the Action button. I want to see if I can get them working again before I reset my complete z-wave network and start all over.
  • Well,.... Updated to 0.8.30. Not been able to pair a Multisensor since :(
    When I start the process and click the action button (once) the green lights flashes for a second, green solid for a second or 3 and than a blinking oranje. That lasts for approximatley 20 seconds, than 3 seconds solid green and back to blinking orange. Some 20 seconds later homey says the interview failed and the device is added as a basic z-wave device....
  • aloftaloft Member
    Well,.... Updated to 0.8.30. Not been able to pair a Multisensor since :(
    When I start the process and click the action button (once) the green lights flashes for a second, green solid for a second or 3 and than a blinking oranje. That lasts for approximatley 20 seconds, than 3 seconds solid green and back to blinking orange. Some 20 seconds later homey says the interview failed and the device is added as a basic z-wave device....
    I have the same issue, although not with this specific device, but with an Everspring multisensor device; interview fails (sometimes at 1/3, sometimes at 2/3) and it is then added as basic device. It also bricks the Z-wave network in general; I need to restart the chip to get Z-wave working again.
  • mruitermruiter Member
    edited April 2016
    zwave is crashing all over. Adding now probly also crashs zwave from starts. 

It looks like zwave is becomming more unstable after every update  :(
  • mruiter said:
    zwave is crashing all over. Adding now probly also crashs zwave from starts. 

It looks like zwave is becomming more unstable after every update  :(
    This morning timeout on 2 devices,  zwave need some work! 
  • Indeed, I had 2 mulitisensors working on 0.8.29, none now. 
  • My last working Z-wave. also just died and has the broken sign.

Z-wave is officialy completely broken at the moment.

Not even the config menu works for more then 10 minutes .

• is it possible to see the running processes through node.js commandline?
  • Can it be that a specific model or type is causing this? For example everybody having troubles with aeotec devices for example? Or problems with sensors in specific? For example exclude the sensors and try with only powered devices (switches, dimmers etc). Can not test it for myself, awaiting my Homey........
  • Well, I had it working on 0.8.29, so, I know my sensors have worked at one moment in time. Taco also confirmed he had them working. 
  • I don't know what happond, but I have humidity in my list ????

• Where, at the device or in insights?
    When did you pair the sensor?(0.8.30 or earlier)
    Is it paired secure or non-secure?(blue vs green led when you press the action button)
    What other sensors does it show?
  • I don't know what happond, but I have humidity in my list ????

https://firmware.athom.com/
    • [Z-Wave] Humidity capability now added correctly.
  • Where, at the device or in insights?
    When did you pair the sensor?(0.8.30 or earlier)
    Is it paired secure or non-secure?(blue vs green led when you press the action button)
    What other sensors does it show?
    On the graphic as an option. Only one indication, no line. I am on 0.8.30 and secure. It now shows alarm --> does not work... Illumination --> one indication. Battery status ---> no indication and temperature --> one indication
  • lost all connection and now even doesn't want to connect.... Interviewing device 1/1 for 20 min...

• TacoTaco Member
    @ThijsDeJong Could you please send us your system log after the pairing hangs, and place the given code here?
  • @Taco Would more logs help? I can unbox my homey and try pairing again if that helps.
  • @DaneeDeKruyff ;
    Did you box your homey? 
  • Taco said:
    @ThijsDeJong Could you please send us your system log after the pairing hangs, and place the given code here?
    32AD874093