This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Android app

Many times can't control from the app

Comments

• thankx for the video though.
    it gives a peek look in how its look like for me
  • And don't forget to order something on wehkamp, you just have a few hrs left!  :p

oh and indeed thanks for the video, this gives us iOS users some information what we can expect with a app, makes it easier then using the browser all the time!
  • Hmm, very odd. I won't tell you too much right now, but there are some big improvements incoming, in which this issue is probably fixed as well :wink: 
  • @superice ;
    I hope very soon hahaha 
  • TarikFaik said:
    @superice ;
    I hope very soon hahaha 
    I'm not sure when yet, because this was a much bigger update than just some bugfixes, but I'm on it pretty much full time, so no worries, it'll be here soon :)
  • @superice will it also be possible to pick a 'default' zone to startup in? The top zone is empty with the way I set it up (per room: Hall, livingroom, bedroom, bathroom, etc). Would be nice to be able to select the 'Livingroom' as the default room when I open the app.

If this is not planned, I will move all livingroom devices to the top zone.
  • jorden said:
    @superice will it also be possible to pick a 'default' zone to startup in? The top zone is empty with the way I set it up (per room: Hall, livingroom, bedroom, bathroom, etc). Would be nice to be able to select the 'Livingroom' as the default room when I open the app.

I hadn't planned it, but that sounds really useful! I'll see if I can add something like that :)
  • @superice great thanx 
  • superice said:
    jorden said:
    @superice will it also be possible to pick a 'default' zone to startup in? The top zone is empty with the way I set it up (per room: Hall, livingroom, bedroom, bathroom, etc). Would be nice to be able to select the 'Livingroom' as the default room when I open the app.

I hadn't planned it, but that sounds really useful! I'll see if I can add something like that :)
    I would rather prefer some form of nesting (or a combination of both of course).
    When I select the top level, I would like to see all my devices.  If I select the first floor, I would like to see all those devices, etc...
  • I live in an appartment so only one floor :)