This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed

I'm a regular backer and not afraid of bugs!

2»

Comments

• tobyleurstobyleurs Member
    edited March 2016
    Must be hard for Athom to read al the comments.

When you're launching a product lots of stuff is uncertain. Especially when it's your first time as startup. People want you to give dates and information that you are not certain of. When you make a best guess they are mad when you can't make the deadline. When you are honest and a bit vague because of that they complain that you are foggy.  

I as a pre-order am happy with the communication and look forward to test it even when there are still bugs in the product. 

• Emile said:
    We hear you <3

Friday is another Kickstarter update (we aim to do bi-weekly now). As of now it seems we're going to make the promised shipment dates mentioned in the previous update. Count on 2 to 3 weeks from today, it depends a bit on how the update we're shipping today will be received.

And don't worry, there'll still be bugs ;-)
    Still not worries about the bugs :-).... But an update @Emile, did I miss something?
  • honeyhoney Member
    edited March 2016
    Update recipe: 
    We have made a good progress, the product is awesome. We have worked a lot on it.
    Than a summary of the forum highlights.
    There are some bugs we need to fix and improve the product.
    Just few weeks and it will be shipped. Be patient.
    Thank you for your support. 

... Apology I could not hold it back. Friday mood. :smiley: 
  • Thanks! Now: get drunk and party like it's homey delivery time :-p
  • +1
  • +1, ship and retail 
This discussion has been closed.