This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Many devices, will homey support them?

edited April 2015 in Questions & Help
Hi, I allready have a lot of (domotica) devices, but before I pre-order I would like to know if Homey can support them.

3 Sunscreens @ 433.92 MHz. How can I teach homey how to use them? Is that the same idea as with a IR remote? "Aiming" the 433 Mhz remote to homey while he's in a "learning" mode?
Philips Hue (28 lamps, Livingwhites plugs and lightstrips all over the house)
Nest Thermostat
Dreambox receivers (enigma 2)
Kwikset Kevo Doorlocks (Bluetooth 4.0)
Skybell Doorbell
Netatmo Weather station with rain meter.
Apple TV's
KAKU (Klik aan Klik uit)
Rumba robot cleaner (in the video I get the impression it works, but does it really?)
EnOcean PTM 210/215 switches @ 868Mhz (Same question about learning as the sunscreens)
(I'm probably forgetting some things, but the one above are the most important ones)

And is it possible to make the homey do an action when he receives a mail?
Reason for that question is, I have a home security system with Ubiquiti UVC camera's and the software can send a mail upon movement and I would like the Homey to switch on lights or switch on the TV to simulate that someone is home.

And, infrared devices in different rooms, do I need a Homey for each room or will/is there a expansion module for each room with a IR transmitter?

Thanks,

Mark.

Comments